Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman questioned by police after wife reports gun threat

Go down

George Zimmerman questioned by police after wife reports gun threat  Empty George Zimmerman questioned by police after wife reports gun threat

Post by Dennis324 Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 pm

LAKE MARY, Fla. —
George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted of murder two months ago in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was questioned on Monday by police after his estranged wife called 911 saying he threatened her with a gun.

"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun and keeps saying step closer ... and he's gonna shoot us," a breathless and clearly scared Shellie Zimmerman told the police emergency operator, according to the 911 call released by police.

"He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she added.

Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, also said her husband had punched her father in the nose and smashed her iPad.

"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she told the 911 operator.

Lake Mary, Florida, police spokesman Zach Hudson said no one had been arrested or injured after police officers were called to a house belonging to Shellie Zimmerman's father, David Dean.

Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell later said Shellie and her father did not to plan to press charges.

Zimmerman was briefly put in a patrol car and later the former neighbor watchman accused his wife of being the aggressor in the incident, he said.

Link
Part of me think maybe his wife is making these claims because she's filed for divorce.  I know some women who would do something like that.  I think she's just trying to get a favorable ruling from the judge, maybe take everything Zimmerman owns.

But I'm not convinced Zimmerman's 'puddin' is quite done.  That guy seems messed up to me and stays in trouble a lot.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman questioned by police after wife reports gun threat  Empty Re: George Zimmerman questioned by police after wife reports gun threat

Post by Dennis324 Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Update:

Wife of George Zimmerman reverses story, says she didn't see a gun
Shellie Zimmerman, the estranged wife of George Zimmerman, called 911 Monday to say he was threatening her with a gun. She has now dramatically changed her story.

Just hours after Sherrie Zimmerman frantically called 911 Monday and told police that her recently estranged husband, George, had punched her father in the nose and threatened both of them with a gun, she recanted, saying that her father would not press charges and she had seen no gun.  Link
Yeah, I think both of them are nuts.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down