Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we have the forgotten opposite case of trayvon and zimmerman

2 posters

Go down

Here we have the forgotten opposite case of trayvon and zimmerman Empty Here we have the forgotten opposite case of trayvon and zimmerman

Post by Sir Pun Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Here we have the forgotten opposite case of trayvon and zimmerman Empty Re: Here we have the forgotten opposite case of trayvon and zimmerman

Post by Dennis324 Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Woops...that's a dead link.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Here we have the forgotten opposite case of trayvon and zimmerman Empty Re: Here we have the forgotten opposite case of trayvon and zimmerman

Post by Dennis324 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:02 am

Oo...that website screams gun advocate doesn't it?  Lol!  (JK).  Wink

I thought this statement was interesting:  The father said
"He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered.”

If this is true, then why was this white 16 year old gentle honor student shot in someone's yard at night that he had no business being in?  This is why I think parent's statements shouldn't even be considered in a trial, because they are almost always slanted.  That kid had no business being where he was at the time.

The main difference I see between this incident and the Zimmerman one is that this one presumably happened in the guy's driveway.  Zimmerman followed Martin around in a neighborhood and I dunno who's property he was on at the time. 

This guy was protecting his property.  Zimmerman wasn't.

Even after this trial, I think Zimmerman stalked Martin (whom I believe was a thug himself) and provoked him.  Maybe that wasn't technically illegal, but the results were still tragic.  I know I wouldn't want someone following me around all over the neighborhood.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down