Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zimmerman acquitted

3 posters

Go down

Zimmerman acquitted Empty Zimmerman acquitted

Post by Sir Pun Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 am

So sometimes its really frustrating being right beforehand, and watchin all the predictable fallout. This is one such case. Looking at all the evidence as the juresses did, the outcome wS never really in question to me personally, as i followed the trial. Theres a reason the local authorities never filed charges, and its not just because theyre all racists. The only reason this ever went to trial was because a special prosecutor made the determination to have one based on political reasons. Sharpton and jackson had already ginned up the racial divide, as well as house members and even BO inappropriately spoke about the case.

And now that theres been an acquittal all i hear is how we're back in the old south, yadda yadda

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Zimmerman acquitted Empty Re: Zimmerman acquitted

Post by Sir Pun Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:13 pm

ALLLL the bleedin hearts talking about how they FEEL about zimmerman getting off, really makes me wonder what % of americans would make good jurors? Because as a juror youre supposed to check your emotions and go where the evidence leads, not go into it with your mind already made up, and then you have to follow the jury instructions on HOW you can arrive at a verdict, what you can and cant consider. But it seems like most liberals have invested too much emotionally in the trial to do this. Most seem to want a guilty verdict rather than the right verdict, regardless of the facts.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:35 am

Sir Pun wrote:So sometimes its really frustrating being right beforehand, and watchin all the predictable fallout. This is one such case. Looking at all the evidence as the juresses did, the outcome wS never really in question to me personally, as i followed the trial. Theres a reason the local authorities never filed charges, and its not just because theyre all racists. The only reason this ever went to trial was because a special prosecutor made the determination to have one based on political reasons. Sharpton and jackson had already ginned up the racial divide, as well as house members and even BO inappropriately spoke about the case.

And now that theres been an acquittal all i hear is how we're back in the old south, yadda yadda

*Chuckle*  And what were they saying after the OJ verdict?  OF the Michael Jackson verdict?

Personally I think Zimmerman is guilty...of being stupid and ignoring the dispatcher.  But I'm not gonna protest or march or whatever.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:21 am

He can be guilty of those two things, but thats not what he was on trial for. Hell, if being stupid was a crime, most the population would be guilty

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Yep.  Watching the news and listening to talk radio today, I see that the nation is getting emotionally wrapped up in this thing.  Lottsa folks angry over this issue.  Heck, they're droning on and on about it right now as I type.  I made that mistake back during the OJ trial I guess, so I didn't allow myself to get too wound up over this trial this time.  I am not surprised at the outcome but wouldn't have been stunned if it went the other way. 

Man...football season cant get here soon enough for me.  *Sigh*
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 pm

One thing I didn't know until today though was that Martin apparently had been suspended a couple of times for theft of jewelry at his school.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Sir Pun wrote:So sometimes its really frustrating being right beforehand, and watchin all the predictable fallout. This is one such case. Looking at all the evidence as the juresses did, the outcome wS never really in question to me personally, as i followed the trial. Theres a reason the local authorities never filed charges, and its not just because theyre all racists. The only reason this ever went to trial was because a special prosecutor made the determination to have one based on political reasons. Sharpton and jackson had already ginned up the racial divide, as well as house members and even BO inappropriately spoke about the case.

Lol!  For a second I thought you meant 'Bo Jackson".  Wink
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:03 pm

More than 200 shootings in chicago so far this year and not a peep. Kind of makes you wonder about ppls priorities, or the fact that theyvant een see theyre being played to by the media.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Now they want federal hate crimes filed against him

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Sir Pun wrote:More than 200 shootings in chicago so far this year and not a peep. Kind of makes you wonder about ppls priorities, or the fact that theyvant een see theyre being played to by the media.

Ah yeah, you know its a black/white thing.  This president and AG are two of the most racists I can remember.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Sir Pun wrote:Now they want federal hate crimes filed against him

Depends on what he actually said on the 911 call I guess.  But whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?  Maybe if he'd said those "blankity blank Christians always get away with it"?  The AG wouldn't call that a hate crime.  Cool
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Dennis324 wrote:

*Chuckle*  And what were they saying after the OJ verdict?  OF the Michael Jackson verdict?

Personally I think Zimmerman is guilty...of being stupid and ignoring the dispatcher.  But I'm not gonna protest or march or whatever.

If you listen to the tapes, Zimmerman did indeed get back into his truck once the dispatcher told him he didn't need him to follow Martin.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm

No need for facts now! Emotion emotion emotion!

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Sir Pun wrote:No need for facts now! Emotion emotion emotion!

I just wonder if people, like our good friend Bryant, will be willing to apologize to Zimmerman now that we know more about both him and his background as opposed to who Trayvon and his background.

Zimmerman mentored poor black youth plus he was a mix of white, hispanic and black(basically a true American) and actually stood against LEO's when one of their sons beat a homeless black man, yet was called a racist.

Trayvon was tied to jewelry thefts, drug use, multiple school suspensions, and general thuggery(as seen on his social media pages) yet was called "innocent".

They say Zimmerman ignored the 911 operator and followed Trayvon, yet we know he actually got back into his truck (he got out later when he thought Trayvon was gone).

Trayvon actually made it to his destination but told his girlfriend(an illiterate thugette herself) he wasn't gonna go in yet and actually backtracked to where Zimmerman was(looking for a fight maybe).

Trayvon was actually bigger than Zimmerman at the time of the attack.

We know Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.

Lot's more came to light, but before even knowing all the facts, some here got on that high horse and were overly quick to pass judgement. I wonder if they learned their lesson???

Can I say it again???

I told you so!!!
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:20 am

Thats a good link.

Yeah, Martin was a thug for sure.  Nothing good about that kid.  The press says he was found only carrying a pack of skittles.  But I think it turns out he has a pack of skittles, a can of Arizona tea and a bottle of Robitussin.  Toxicology reports indicated he already had damaged his liver from something in the Robitussin and I read somewhere that you can make a concoction from the three items that will get you high.

Also I'd heard Martin had been suspended for theft of jewelry and using drugs.  (He should have been expelled).

From the description Zimmerman gave on the 911 call, it sounded like Martin may have already been high on the stuff, I dunno.  But there is little doubt in my mind that Martin was a racist.  And he probably WAS up to no good.

But...I still think Zimmerman instigated this whole thing.  I think Zimmerman was Charles Bronson wannabe like on the film Death Wish.  And I think he crossed the line from Citizen's Watch to armed vigilante.  (Ok, I admit it, I watched all the Bronson 'Death Wish' films last weekend.  Lol!). 
 Zimmerman acquitted Death_wish_5

But still, something just ain't right about Zimmerman.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 am

Thanks for the source. I had obviously heard anout some of this but not the cover-up part. They sure arent doing black youth any favors are they? And the system is supposed to be racist AGAINST blacks? I also wondered if trayvon may have well been involve in the burglaries at the appartment complex?

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:59 am

Also not reported:

Yeah Trayvon had skittles and a watermelon Arizona drink, but he also had a bottle of "Tussin"(Robatussin folks).

What you guys from outside the south don't know is that these three things, when mixed together form "Lean". Lean is like "Purple".....promethazine.....and is a highly abused drug down south. It is the reason "chopped and screwed" was invented. Trayvon's liver already showed damage from "lean".

So quit using the damn skittles and a Arizona as evidence that Trayvon was an innocent.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 am

Sizzurp. Can cause aggression paranoia and hallucinations. Known as the poor man's PCP

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm

A subtle bit of political statement on the group pic, eh?

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:04 pm

The Nuge says(and I don't care if you know so little about him that you hate him):

So this guy’s neighborhood has been burglarized off and on and the residents are very concerned for their safety and well-being. Neighbors agree to upkick their vigilance and overall level of awareness to watch out for each other and keep an eye out for suspicious individuals and behavior. It could be considered by an official designation such as “Neighborhood Watch”, but officially labeled or not, it is the purest form of Americans watching out for each other and being good neighbors.

So far so good.

So George Zimmerman sees what he believes is a suspicious individual in suspicious circumstances, and intelligently and responsibly pays attention and calls 9-1-1 to report what he sees to the officials. This gesture is proof positive he was not looking to do anyone harm or break any laws, but rather perform the fundamental responsibility of a neighbor who cares.

Doing nothing illegal or improper, he follows the individual while answering all the questions from the 9-1-1 operator to the best of his ability, keeping an eye on the individual so the authorities can hopefully intercept and determine exactly what is going on.

For reasons unknown, though I will comment on momentarily, after expressing racism and hostility on the phone to a friend in response to being followed, the suspect now changes course and turns towards George and immediately initiates a hostile verbal confrontation that quickly escalate to a violent physical assault. Within seconds, the suspect has overwhelmed George, has gained the advantage on top, pinning George to the ground, and further escalates the assault to deadly force by smashing George’s face, breaking his nose, and violently slamming his skull onto the concrete with all his youthful athleticism.

George screams frantically for help as Trayvon Martin pummels his face and head furiously, inflicting damaging and potentially life threatening wounds. Fearing for his life and about to lose consciousness at the hands of an enraged, violent attacker, George Zimmerman does what anyone who wishes to live would do, and he reaches for his concealed handgun, firing a single shot to neutralize the deadly force being wreaked upon him.

This represents the purest form of self-defense there is. It is exactly why people who believe in good over evil carry a gun to protect themselves from the well documented violence that plagues our country, in order to save our lives from a life threatening attack. Period.

Based on all evidence available to them, the professional law enforcement officers did not hold George Zimmerman on charges later that night. They saw it for what it was: cut and dried self-defense.

And so it was for a few weeks until the race-baiting industry saw an opportunity to further the racist careers of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers. President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder, et al, who then swept down on the Florida community refusing to admit that the 17-year-old dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe Trayvon Martin was at all responsible for his bad decisions and standard modus operendi of always taking the violent route.

With an obvious racist chip on his shoulder, referencing the neighborhood watch guy as a “creepy ass cracker” to his fellow racist female friend who admitted under oath that that is how non-blacks are referred to normally in their circles, Trayvon had no reason not to attack, because it was the standard thug thing to do. See Chicago any day of the week.

With nearly 700 examples of this truism played out in Chicago in 2012 alone, no one can possibly dispute the recent surge in black racism increasing throughout Barack Obama’s presidency. To attempt to claim otherwise is a laughable lie.

The jury got it right, and non-racist America rejoices that there is still common sense, honesty and decency aware of identifying justice in this country. America also believes that the entire prosecutorial team should be ashamed of themselves and disbarred for ignoring the obvious and kowtowing to the pure racism that forced the politically correct lie that only black lives killed by non-blacks matter, which is why there are no headlines, no protests, no prosecutions and no Barak Obama or Eric Holder meddling in the nonstop black-on-black slaughter in their gun-free zone of Chicago.

Martin Luther King Jr. is rolling over in his grave that he sacrificed his life for the cause of judging people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin, as so many of his own race carry in in self-destructive behavior while professional race mongers blame everything on racism. It is painful and heartbreaking to say and write this, but horrifically it is true. Blacks kill more blacks in a weekend in Chicago than the evil, vile Ku Klux Klan idiots did in 50 years. Truly earth shattering insane. And not a peep from Obama or Holder. Tragic.

The only racism on that night was perpetrated by Trayvon Martin, and everybody knows it.

Here’s the lesson from all this, America: Teach your children to not attack people for no good reason whatsoever. Conduct yourself in a responsible, civil manner, and everything will be just fine. Try to kill someone and that someone just may be exercising his or her Second Amendment rights and you could get shot. It’s called self-defense, and it is the oldest, strongest and most righteous instinct and God-given right known to man.

Ted Nugent
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 pm

But dude, the left cant sven except that when you slap them in the face with it. Keep reverting back to the falsehoods and legal misconceptions propagated by the MSM. Like, "well he shouldnt have gotten out of his car and followed him" okay, well hindsight being what it is maybe not, but those arent crimes, nor are they proof that he was "looking for a fight" or "racially profiling," like i said all bogus nonsense that the nuge addressed

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Everything they got is based on false assumptions. For instance zims is a racist, despite nothing to back that up that the fbi has been able to find, in fact all points to the contrary. Or the image of this 13 year old cherub boy the media first presented, and an old picture of zimmerman looking like a fat jewish salesman (which he kind of looks like now, only less jewishy, and more fat latinoee). And if you dare trow up the truth of the drug use thing or his proven theft issues, then, oh, how dare you try to put the victim on trial?! Only in america, if trayvon were white and zimmerman black you know he would be found guilty, cuz its the whole system! Despite the fact that he jury was chosen by both prosecution and defense. Still, because they were all women, no one is going after them specifically because of their (majority) minority status.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Glad i got here to at least be able to express the truth. Hey marc, any other good groups u know of on userboard? No idiots to argue with here lol, cept all u guys lol

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:46 pm

And boy you werent kidding, it is difficult to get an MSM outlet as a source when searching trayvon and dxm. Though the sources within the sources are legit, u know most would poo poo it away just because it came from a right leaning source. Saw a quote about it under an orlando sentinel link, but couldnt find it when i clicked on it.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down