Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felony Charges for Buying..........Water!!!

3 posters

Go down

Felony Charges for Buying..........Water!!! Empty Felony Charges for Buying..........Water!!!

Post by Marconius Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:05 pm

http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article/289547/176/Buying-Water-Leads-To-Jail-Felony-Charges-For-Student

Police state...........nah.

Government looking out for our best interests..............yeah.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Felony Charges for Buying..........Water!!! Empty Re: Felony Charges for Buying..........Water!!!

Post by Sir Pun Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Fucking prick cops. I dont think it has so much to do with the individuals as i used to though. Im sure most LEO's are good peeeps, but i think the militaristic culture of law enforcement produces these meglomaniac cops with god complexes, and paranoia.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Felony Charges for Buying..........Water!!! Empty Re: Felony Charges for Buying..........Water!!!

Post by Bryant Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Sounds like she did the right thing.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:26 pm

No joke, you cant be too careful these days. How hard is it to get some fake badges guns and flaslights? Even if they HAD been buying beer, there was no need for them to roll up on a pair of young girls like that

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down