Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Bus Beating 2013 - Bus Driver May Face Charges - Florida

3 posters

Go down

School Bus Beating 2013 - Bus Driver May Face Charges - Florida Empty School Bus Beating 2013 - Bus Driver May Face Charges - Florida

Post by Dennis324 Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:44 pm

You guys have probably already seen this by now but...

Now...I feel for this kid partly because I suffered from beatings like this when I was in school.  I'm packing heat now and weigh 320 lbs, so I don't worry as much about it these days.  But what I'm wondering is where is the outrage from people like Oprah and Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson?  Will they condemn this beating like they condemned Zimmerman?  Or do they only care if the black person is the victim? 

White folks aren't allowed to have spokesmen for our people because...that's raaaaaacist.  So will the NAACP stand up for this 13 yr old kid getting beaten by 3 older black kids?  Or will they simply claim that's just treatment for 150 yrs of slavery?

Furthermore , how sorry does a bus driver have to be to not intervene?  You saw the bus driver there...he was bigger than all three of those kids.  He could have simply pushed them aside. 

The bus driver is probably afraid, not of the teens, but these days if he laid a hand on those kids, he'd get sued.  But he ought to have helped that white child.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

School Bus Beating 2013 - Bus Driver May Face Charges - Florida Empty Re: School Bus Beating 2013 - Bus Driver May Face Charges - Florida

Post by Marconius Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:21 am

The most racist people I have ever met, without exception, is blacks.

I even consider several as close, personal friends.

Still don't change the fact that, as a whole, black Americans are the most racist people in the world. We have let them condition themselves to be so.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

School Bus Beating 2013 - Bus Driver May Face Charges - Florida Empty Re: School Bus Beating 2013 - Bus Driver May Face Charges - Florida

Post by Dennis324 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:30 am

The race hustlers are the ones who infuriate me.  They are the ones imo who rally racists to hate white folks these days.

This next video was from a bunch of birthers.  My point in presenting this video is not to attack Obama (in this case) about his birth certificate, but to show how Chris Matthews is one of the very worst of the race hustlers in America.  Even worse that Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson.

You make a good point about how we've let the black folk condition themselves to be racist, I would also add that these race hustlers on national tv keep the pot stirred up.  I think they are doing this, not for equality of the races, but because of political power.  Sharpton, Jackson and Matthews desperately want the left to dominate politics.  I dont believe they truly care about a poor black person trying to make it day by day.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:32 am

Of course someone out there will probably think that I'm a racist since I'm pointing these things out and Alabama is underneath my name.  Rolling Eyes
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:22 am

In most places (like this place) bus drivers cant intervene. If they do, they face firing and litigation.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down