Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate the 49ers

2 posters

Go down

I hate the 49ers Empty I hate the 49ers

Post by Bryant Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:38 pm

I really do. Living in California kinda sucks now. For the last ten years you had to look hard to find niner fans, but not they're absolutely everywhere. I can deal with my Raiders sucking, but this in intolerable!
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

I hate the 49ers Empty Re: I hate the 49ers

Post by Marconius Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Hehehe, sorry about the whole Jamarcus Russell thing.

I know how you feel when it comes to loving a losing team. My poor Saints have sucked more than they have not and when I attended, LSU couldn't buy a win.

I guess it's because they have been in a different division for so long, my deep seeded hatred for the 49ers has vanished. Now I only hate Bama, Florida and Atlanta........of course Bama tops them all.

Definition of a crappy fan base: you aren't happy with 10 championships, so you manufacture 5 more.

True story: when the blasting and painting foreman gave me grief after last January, I pointed out that if we used the same agencies for claiming championships as they do, LSU could count 1 for the 2011 season. He shot back quickly with "Well y'all go ahead. Everyone will know it is BS." I calmly asked if he even understood what it was he just said. He got so mad, he drug up on me later that day.

I have noticed however, there are a lot of bandwagon fans In Cali. When I first started comin out here, USC was everywhere. That has died out. I see people rockin Stanford duds now. I guess it is because y'all have so many teams to choose from. Us Louisianians don't have that luxury. We gotta ride with the bad to be there for the good.

I must say though.......y'all still got those die hard Rams fans around here. I don't think I would ever like the Saints again if they up and left.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down