Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

33 benghazi survivors evacuated

3 posters

Go down

33 benghazi survivors evacuated Empty 33 benghazi survivors evacuated

Post by Sir Pun Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 am

Why the hell havnt we heard any of their testimony on what happened? Probably the same reason them and their families have reportedly been told to keep quiet. What a shame. I think this pisses me off abt obama more than anything.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

33 benghazi survivors evacuated Empty Re: 33 benghazi survivors evacuated

Post by Marconius Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:30 am

It isn't just him. It is the whole Admin. Hell it is the bulk of those on Capital Hill. The only reason the GOP seemed like they wanted answers at one time was to discredit Pres Obama enough to win an election. Since they lost, they backed off. They no longer care. The bulk of the people never seemed to care.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 pm

I just dont think it did, or ever would, get the media scrutiny it rightly deserves, being basically under reported. If you remember it was t until after the election that we started having any kind of hearings on it.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:44 am

It didnt. Only on Fox did they really cover this tragedy. Hannity and Oreilly were all over it. This was supposed to be the most transparent administration in history. It is turning out to be one of the lyingest administrations in history (juuuuust short of Nixon.). Ok, maybe even more than Nixon.

But man, I'm tellin yall...the mainstream media has turned into another arm of the Democratic Party. They are sooo in the tank for Obama and they will ignore stuff that makes him look bad and slander anyone who mentions that same stuff.

Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:08 am

Source

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, in an extensive interview with Fox News, alleged that the injured survivors of the Benghazi terror attack have been "told to be quiet" and feel they can't come forward to tell their stories -- as he urged the House to subpoena the administration for details if necessary.

The South Carolina senator said he’s “had contact” with some of the survivors, calling their story “chilling.” He told Fox News that "the bottom line is they feel that they can't come forth, they've been told to be quiet."

The White House is denying any attempt to exert pressure on the surviving victims.

This article goes on to say that he is (only) among a handful of Republican lawmakers pressing for access to and more information about the survivors.

A handful of GOP lawmakers? Why arent ALL of them screaming bloody murder over this??? See? Thats the problem with this weak-as-water GOP we have now. No backbone. None. Zilch. There are only a few (very few) in Congress who have my respect. Rand Paul is quickly gaining my admiration. Marco Rubio is another. I'm not crazy about Graham, but at least he's pushing this issue.

But how in the heck do the GOP expect us to vote for them when the majority (including my own senator Shelby) wont take this president and the Dems to task? Why SHOULD we vote for them??? The GOP is thiiiiis close to becoming extinct. 33 benghazi survivors evacuated 32169418
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down