Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Have to Pass it Before you Can Know What is in it, Part......Oh, I forget

2 posters

Go down

You Have to Pass it Before you Can Know What is in it, Part......Oh, I forget Empty You Have to Pass it Before you Can Know What is in it, Part......Oh, I forget

Post by Marconius Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Yep, we have to pass this thing before we know what is in this thing. Pretty much sums up the stupidest quote I've ever heard from a politician. "If we require a down-payment, then people who can't afford homes wouldn't be able to buy homes" is a close second.......both proudly spoken by politicians not of the GOP brand.......I know, I know, I'm harping......but that whole train of thought is dumb as well.

Anyway, what has the whole passing it before we know what is in it brought us??? How about approx 900 pages of regulations in one day. Over 20000 pages of regulations total. Of course I know, I know, regulations are good and are a benefit to us all........that was extreme sarcasm BTW.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/29573/the-obamacare-law-is-20-000-pages-long-and-would-be-over-150-feet-tall-if-stacked-page-by-page

Remember people, government is here for your own good (harping again, but I can't help it.....please forgive).
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

You Have to Pass it Before you Can Know What is in it, Part......Oh, I forget Empty Re: You Have to Pass it Before you Can Know What is in it, Part......Oh, I forget

Post by Sir Pun Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Yeah thats 10 pages of regulation for every one page in the massive bill

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down