Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you pass a US citizenship test?

3 posters

Go down

Could you pass a US citizenship test? Empty Could you pass a US citizenship test?

Post by Miles1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Could you pass a US citizenship test?

I got 80 out of 96 questions for a score of 83% - you need 58 to pass I think. Three of them I knew I got wrong just as I clicked on it, hate that... Pretty much fell down on the structure of the govt (how many are in the house of representatives, how many years do senators serve etc), then again, am sort of guessing you're supposed to study for it beforehand and all... :-P

So, how many do you guys get? :-P
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Could you pass a US citizenship test? Empty Re: Could you pass a US citizenship test?

Post by Miles1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 pm

And just for the laugh, I did the "Are you a Real American?" quiz as well, and got 86% - over here you get tomatoes on a big mac, and I neither know nor care anything about the NFL :-P
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Could you pass a US citizenship test? Empty Re: Could you pass a US citizenship test?

Post by Marconius Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:24 am

Miles1 wrote: and I neither know nor care anything about the NFL :-P

I don't think any of us care much for the NFL. We are savin our love for the best damn sport in the world........NCAA Football!!!!

In fact, we could just boil the best damn sport in the world down to SEC Football!!!!
Very Happy
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 am

Marconius wrote:
In fact, we could just boil the best damn sport in the world down to SEC Football!!!!
Very Happy

You're not glued to the TV watching the Olympics then I guess :-p
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 am

Not at all. I never cared for the Olympics. LSU does have quite a nice representation though.

My love in sports is my school. What sports do colleges and uni's play over there???
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Marconius wrote:
Miles1 wrote: and I neither know nor care anything about the NFL :-P

I don't think any of us care much for the NFL. We are savin our love for the best damn sport in the world........NCAA Football!!!!

Very Happy

I rather like NFL (even if my team has been hit and miss for the last several years).

That said, NCAA should be interesting. Fresno State is in a new conference and has a new head coach!
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Marconius wrote:Not at all. I never cared for the Olympics. LSU does have quite a nice representation though.

My love in sports is my school. What sports do colleges and uni's play over there???

Mostly rugby, soccer, gaelic football and basketball.

Anyway, going off-topic, what did you guys get on those tests? :p
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 am

Miles1 wrote:
Marconius wrote:Not at all. I never cared for the Olympics. LSU does have quite a nice representation though.

Mostly rugby, soccer, gaelic football and basketball.

Anyway, going off-topic, what did you guys get on those tests? :p

Alright, I just took it.......and I missed 2. The most embarrassing was the question of what does the Constitution do. Yeah, it does do all of the above, but I feel that just by defining government, then all other considerations are also covered. I would have contested that question.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down