Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apperntly The National Anthem embarasses Democrats

4 posters

Go down

Apperntly The National Anthem embarasses Democrats Empty Apperntly The National Anthem embarasses Democrats

Post by Marconius Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Progressive radio host Bill Press says that the National Anthem is both and abomination and embarrassing. Yes this is the same guy who pushed to bring back the Fairness Doctrine because "nobody listens to progressive talk radio". I wonder why Bill, I wonder why.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/06/06/national_anthem_is_an_abomination
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Apperntly The National Anthem embarasses Democrats Empty Re: Apperntly The National Anthem embarasses Democrats

Post by Bryant Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:29 am

It may embarrass him, but not most Democrats.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Apperntly The National Anthem embarasses Democrats Empty Re: Apperntly The National Anthem embarasses Democrats

Post by Marconius Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 pm

The Democrats on his show sure did agree. None said anything to counter.

Same with those Democrats who do not agree with the term "hero".

Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 am

Marconius wrote:The Democrats on his show sure did agree. None said anything to counter.

Same with those Democrats who do not agree with the term "hero".

And "those democrats" are obviously representative of "all democrats" everywhere. Who was it again that was bitching at me for posting skewed and biased articles about some conservatives in an attempt to make conservatives look silly? What was it you said about me recently? "blindness and prejudice", "childish partisan play"? Nice to see you practise what you preach there then.
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 am

This was actually only posted to get a response from you(call it devils advocate). I wouldn't normally stoop to posting things from sources such as The Blaze and whatnot. Of course with all the threads from Chris Hayes, the Huffington Post and MSNBC floating around, I thought we wanted this kinda of drivel.

My bad. Me going to partisan websites in an attempt to show that stupidity reigns on both sides was totally unfair. That will cease immediately. Thank goodness, my IQ dropped a little in just the few minutes it took to find those BS topics I posted. I would imagine the same thing happens to you too.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 am

It's my understanding that he's also a Huffington Post blogger. Lol!
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Marconius wrote: Thank goodness, my IQ dropped a little in just the few minutes it took to find those BS topics I posted. I would imagine the same thing happens to you too.

Nah, if my IQ dropped any more, I wouldn't be able to use my computer any more :-P
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down