Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did JFK sign his death warrant by firing CIA chief?

2 posters

Go down

Did JFK sign his death warrant by firing CIA chief? Empty Did JFK sign his death warrant by firing CIA chief?

Post by Dennis324 Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm

File this under the category:  Rumors.
Did JFK sign his death warrant by firing CIA chief? Dulles-kennedy-340x161

NEW YORK – Was the JFK assassination a revenge killing masterminded by CIA Director Allen Dulles?
The provocative question is raised by WND’s Jerome Corsi in his new book “Who Really Killed Kennedy,” published by WND Books.

Corsi’s extensive research shows JFK may have signed his death warrant the day he fired Dulles, accusing his spy chief of lying and manipulating him in the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

“Who Really Killed Kennedy,” released this week as the 50th anniversary of the assassination approaches, is bolstered by recently declassified documents. Corsi sorted through the mountain of evidence, including tens of thousands of documents, all 26 volumes of the Warren Commission’s report, hundreds of books, several films and countless photographs.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/did-jfk-sign-his-death-warrant-by-firing-cia-chief/#tFjb6t6lJyiyok3A.99
I've been interested in this assassination for many years but had never heard this rumor.  I've always felt that the assassination was due to revenge, but revenge by the Mob and perhaps Jimmy Hoffa.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Did JFK sign his death warrant by firing CIA chief? Empty Re: Did JFK sign his death warrant by firing CIA chief?

Post by Sir Pun Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Did u know there was a green beret sniper team in memphis when MLK was murdered? That another assassination during the same period that smacks of a conspiracy. The FBI was keeping taps on him because he had begun to tie the civil rights protests to te anti-vietnam movement.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Did JFK sign his death warrant by firing CIA chief? Empty Re: Did JFK sign his death warrant by firing CIA chief?

Post by Dennis324 Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I didn't know that.  But I did know J Edgar Hoover hated MLK and had wiretapped his room.  Found him with other women, etc.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down