Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psy 'Forever Sorry' for Anti-American Song

4 posters

Go down

Psy 'Forever Sorry' for Anti-American Song Empty Psy 'Forever Sorry' for Anti-American Song

Post by Dennis324 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 am

Psy 'Forever Sorry' for Anti-American Song

Psy, the South Korean rapper famous for " Gangnam Style," apologized today for a 2004 performance in which he said American soldiers should be killed "slowly and painfully."

The apology comes two days before he is scheduled to perform at a holiday concert that will be attended by President Obama and his family. TNT, the organizer of the concert, told ABC News that Psy will perform on Sunday as planned.

A White House official confirmed to ABC News that the Obama family will attend the Dec. 9 taping of "Christmas in Washington," as is custom. The annual charity function benefits the National Children's Medical Center and the entertainment is not chosen by the White House. It will be broadcast on TNT Dec. 21.

Psy said today that he will "forever be sorry for any pain I have caused" by what he sang at a Seoul concert that took place during the Iraq war:

Kill those f**king Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives Kill those f**king Yankees who ordered them to torture Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law, and fathers Kill them all slowly and painfully

Wondering if he's sorry for what he did, or is he sorry its all coming out now that he's become a celeb here in the States.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Psy 'Forever Sorry' for Anti-American Song Empty Re: Psy 'Forever Sorry' for Anti-American Song

Post by Marconius Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:39 am

Who really cares???

It's this fluff that keeps the small minded occupied while the real shit hits.

What he did was no worse than most US entertainers. I mean you'd give Toby Keith a medal if he sang about killing Iranians or something similar. If not a medal, you'd at least help the album go gold or platinum.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Psy 'Forever Sorry' for Anti-American Song Empty Re: Psy 'Forever Sorry' for Anti-American Song

Post by Dennis324 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:57 am

Gangnam Style’ now most-viewed YouTube video of all time

Gangnam Style," the unlikely smash hit by South Korean rapper Psy, has surpassed Justin Bieber's "Baby" to become the most-watched YouTube video of all time.

The video--featuring Psy's meme-ready dance moves--has racked up more than 815 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on July 15. Bieber's "Baby," which has been watched more than than 803 million times since it was posted in February 2010.

lol!
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:20 am

Dennis324 wrote:Gangnam Style’ now most-viewed YouTube video of all time

Gangnam Style," the unlikely smash hit by South Korean rapper Psy, has surpassed Justin Bieber's "Baby" to become the most-watched YouTube video of all time.

The video--featuring Psy's meme-ready dance moves--has racked up more than 815 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on July 15. Bieber's "Baby," which has been watched more than than 803 million times since it was posted in February 2010.

lol!

I think both parts of that say a lot about whats wrong with this country.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:23 am

Bryant wrote:

I think both parts of that say a lot about whats wrong with this country.

Who says that all those hits were in the US? We can get youtube as well in Yurop you know, and I'm pretty sure Asia has it too.

Razz

Actually, good point tho: whatever about PSY, the Justin Bieber thing is an indictment of the entire planet....
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:26 am

Honestly I can't make myself watch the entire video. But what little I saw was kinda funny. That guy is pretty much just doing the old 60s dance "the Pony"! Lol! Its his 15 minutes of fame. Were I him, I'd milk it for all I could.

I just hate that he said what he said about the US and our military. Ah well...he's apologized so I guess he was just temporarily insane at the time. Very Happy
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down