Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameras catch CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien reading liberal blog during debate with Romney adviser

3 posters

Go down

Cameras catch CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien reading liberal blog during debate with Romney adviser Empty Cameras catch CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien reading liberal blog during debate with Romney adviser

Post by Dennis324 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Cameras catch CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien reading liberal blog during debate with Romney adviserCNN anchor Soledad O’Brien was recently caught on screen looking at an article from a known left-wing website to assist her when debating Romney campaign senior adviser Barbara Comstock.

In screen grabs posted on Newsbusters.org, O’Brien, who was filling in Anderson Cooper, can be seen reading from a piece entitled “The Myth of Paul Ryan the Bipartisan Leader” as Comstock offers her response.

Wow...the media isnt even pretending to be objective anymore.

Oh yeah, I know. Fox lies.

Rolling Eyes
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Cameras catch CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien reading liberal blog during debate with Romney adviser Empty Re: Cameras catch CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien reading liberal blog during debate with Romney adviser

Post by Bryant Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 am

If O’Brien was debating Romney's adviser, I'm guessing there was no pretense of non-partisan discourse in the show?
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cameras catch CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien reading liberal blog during debate with Romney adviser Empty Re: Cameras catch CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien reading liberal blog during debate with Romney adviser

Post by Marconius Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Bryant wrote:If O’Brien was debating Romney's adviser, I'm guessing there was no pretense of non-partisan discourse in the show?

Even so, I do not think that is something Mr. Cooper would do. Anderson Cooper is a damn good journalist (who, IMO, is cheaping himself with his daytime talk show) and does a damn good job at remaining neutral even when you can tell he has strong feelings on the topics.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:40 am

Well, we all know Solidad is evil. Lol!
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down