Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But It Is The Law of the Land

3 posters

Go down

But It Is The Law of the Land Empty But It Is The Law of the Land

Post by Marconius Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:38 am

Been seeing a lot of sheep bleat this out lately. Do these sheep need to be reminded of "The Fugitive Slave Act" as well as Plessy vs Ferguson??? These were also decided by SCOTUS and were law of the land and were indeed unConstitutional. The fact that they were also ideas of the Dems is not surprising.

Wake up sheep.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

But It Is The Law of the Land Empty Re: But It Is The Law of the Land

Post by Marconius Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 am

Also saw one from quotable liberals. It is from that ubersmart fuckstick Clooney. Basically it said "if you don't like it, win an election".

Gawd what dumbass would repost that tripe. Really??? So all I need to do to fight off oligarchs is to win an election??? Elections were won fuckstick. Enough to defund legislation. This is not unprecedented nor is it unlawful you low info cockbiter. Now go make a movie about guns and killing people, then come back and tell me how dangerous I am with my 10/22.

Why do people hold professional liars in such high regard???
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:50 pm

The scotus didnt even rule on its constitutionality, but rewrote the legislation hanging a fine to a tax, ruled on the constitutionality of that. Of course when you point outtht slavery laws were ruled constitutional, their response is, oh well youcant compare that to obamacare, completely missing the point.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Yes we can compare. Forced confiscation of goods is equal to working for someone else for free. What do we call it when people are forced, under threat of violence, for free......
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Marconius wrote:Also saw one from quotable liberals. It is from that ubersmart fuckstick Clooney. Basically it said "if you don't like it, win an election".

Gawd what dumbass would repost that tripe. Really??? So all I need to do to fight off oligarchs is to win an election??? Elections were won fuckstick. Enough to defund legislation. This is not unprecedented nor is it unlawful you low info cockbiter. Now go make a movie about guns and killing people, then come back and tell me how dangerous I am with my 10/22.

Why do people hold professional liars in such high regard???
You talking about George Clooney?  Good actor, but those folks live in such a bubble they have no clue as to what the rest of the country thinks or believes.  And if we don't agree with them then we are uneducated unwashed masses.   Rolling Eyes   They are surrounded by yes men and liberals who all agree with one another.  Wasn't always that way.  You may recall that in the old days of Hollywood a lot of actors were conservative.  But the studios were pretty conservative in those days.  John Wayne was conservative.  Shirley Temple was.  A lot of actors were very very patriotic too.  Sure, there was a liberal presence as well, but I think it was much more evenly balanced then than now.

Also political correctness wasn't around to bully the rest of us into capitulating by ruining an actor's career.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:02 pm

As for Obamacare...if (and this may be a BIG 'if') the conservatives can take the Senate and hold onto the House, and...gain the presidency, Obamacare will likely be repealed.  But this may not happen unless we find a conservative to capture the imagination of Americans.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:52 am

Same bubble politicians live in. Like reidsaying everyone wants to pay more taxes, reps just wont ket them. Or peloski saying ppl getting their hours cutback is good because it gives them more leisure time lol

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:25 pm

I know.  Well, apparently their own constituents believe this as well coz they keep electing them.  I tellya term limits would solve 99% of our nation's problems.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down