Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight!

4 posters

Go down

Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight! Empty Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight!

Post by Dennis324 Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight! Fb-wallp-800x600

Fresno State vs Boise State tonight on tv!  I'll be watching.  The game is at Bulldog Stadium, so thankfully we wont have to see that god-awful blue turf.  Good luck to the Bulldogs tonight!
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight! Empty Re: Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight!

Post by Dennis324 Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight! Boise25
Get to see some California Girls too.  cheers
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight! Empty Re: Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight!

Post by Sir Pun Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:39 pm

The fresno hoes? Go boise!!

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Ho's?  You reckon these prim and proper gals will show up at your game?  Wink 

Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight! Fsugirls

The "other" FSU.Very Happy 

Btw...Florida State plays Bethune Cookman this weekend.  ITs on ESPN3 so I wont get to see them.  FSU will blow em out.  Probably call off the dogs by halftime.

Bama vs Colorado State tomorrow night at 7pm eastern on ESPN2.  This will be an interesting game for us only because CSU's head coach was our Offensive Coordinator (and Fresno's as well) a few years ago.  I wish him well (after this weekend).  Lol!

On a side note, Hell Froze over Wednesday and I was actually invited by my rich relatives to go to this game and (gasp) sit in the luxury suite this game.

I declined.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm predicting Fresno. They have the best QB in the nation. Too bad he plays there and most people know nothing about him. He is more talented than his older brother was.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Who is he? Lol

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

I have been recording the Fresno game and just turned it on.  Fresno just scored!  cheers  Hope Bryant is getting to see this game.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 am

Congrats to Fresno!  Turned out to be a wide open game and the outcome was in doubt until the last minute.  Cool
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:15 am

Sir Pun wrote:The fresno hoes? Go boise!!
You take that back!

Very Happy 
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:17 am

Damn near died of a heart attack during that game. I like our offense, but our defense sucks!
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:18 am

Marconius wrote:I'm predicting Fresno. They have the best QB in the nation. Too bad he plays there and most people know nothing about him. He is more talented than his older brother was.
He's good, and he doesn't benefit from having nearly as well balanced of an offense as his older brother did.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 am

That game got us ranked 25th in the nation, however considering that the rest of our schedule is weak I don't see that lasting. Wyoming looks like its the best team left in our schedule (they almost beat Nebraska the other week). Idaho has a couple good teams on their schedule, however they have no chance of winning and as such beating them isn't going to help keep Fresno ranked...
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:56 am

It was the best game of this past weekend.

Carr was streaky though. He either hit or missed in bunches. It was one of his more average games. I hope it doesn't cost him in the draft.

If Fresno wins the rest, it won't matter who their comp is, they will be ranked higher than 16th so they will get a BCS bid. Prolly the Orange Bowl.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Yep. Just don't lose and you'll have a fine bowl game!  Fresno State vs Boise State on tv tonight! Twothumbs
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Marconius wrote:It was the best game of this past weekend.

Carr was streaky though. He either hit or missed in bunches. It was one of his more average games. I hope it doesn't cost him in the draft.

If Fresno wins the rest, it won't matter who their comp is, they will be ranked higher than 16th so they will get a BCS bid. Prolly the Orange Bowl.
Perhaps that's true. We eeked out an ugly win against a 0-3 Hawaii and went up two spots to 23rd. That said, I've seen better Fresno State teems loose to worse Hawaii teams on the island. For some reason we always seem to have trouble with them.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down