Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston lockdown forced guy to spend awkward day with one-night stand

2 posters

Go down

Boston lockdown forced guy to spend awkward day with one-night stand  Empty Boston lockdown forced guy to spend awkward day with one-night stand

Post by Bryant Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Boston lockdown forced guy to spend awkward day with one-night stand
MSN News

Last week's lockdown in Boston was tense for the residents and those of us who watched it on the major news networks. But for Esquire writer Dan McCarthy, it was terrifying AND awkward. McCarthy got stuck in a condo with his one-night stand, a girl who texted him a legit booty call at 2:00 a.m. After a night of drunken gymnastics, he thought he could get up and sneak out "with my cell phone and my dignity." Nope. Thanks to the lockdown, he had to spend the day "reeking of stout and sex," hanging out with the girl and her quietly judgmental roommate. But he still got lucky (and made a Dunkin’ Donuts run), so it wasn't ALL bad.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boston lockdown forced guy to spend awkward day with one-night stand  Empty Re: Boston lockdown forced guy to spend awkward day with one-night stand

Post by Sir Pun Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:09 pm

I would say its a pretty bad indicator of the power of the police state we live in, that entire populations can be "locked down" and their residences forcibly searched at gunpoint, and all other suspensions of rights in the name of antiterrorism. Essentially, marshall law without it even being declared.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down