Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Question of the Day is...................

2 posters

Go down

The Question of the Day is................... Empty The Question of the Day is...................

Post by Marconius Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:05 am

..........What should cops look like???

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/03/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-is-this-what-cops-should-look-like/

I mentioned in other posts that I have become worried about the militarization of tUSA's police forces. Look at the pic on that page. Tell me these guys do not look like heavy infantry patrol the streets of Kandahar and not cops in small town USA. I mean c'mon man.......multicam and battle rattle.......on the streets of tiny town??? Really???
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

The Question of the Day is................... Empty Re: The Question of the Day is...................

Post by Sir Pun Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 am

Wow totes heavy infantry. Which is sort of an oxymoron. Light infantry typically carry more gear and weight than heavy infantry which typically deploys out of vehicles and thus only have to tote around weapons ammo and armor, rather than marching everything on their backs everywhere they go.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

The Question of the Day is................... Empty Re: The Question of the Day is...................

Post by Sir Pun Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:18 am

And theres no way the multicam can be cheaper because its surplus, because its not military issue. Only law enforcement and air force PJs use it. And shouldnt they be clearly identified as law enforcement, because everything those guys are carrying can be bought by any psycho, like james holmes.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down