Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Gay? Really?

3 posters

Go down

Obama Gay?  Really? Empty Obama Gay? Really?

Post by Dennis324 Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:02 am

Claim: Obama hid ‘gay life’ to become president

Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

(Dr. Jerome Corsi) – A prominent member of Chicago's homosexual community claims Barack Obama's participation in the gay bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret, said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.com, told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.

If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories, DuJan said. Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.

Obama, DuJan said, is not heterosexual and he's not bisexual. He's homosexual.

affraid
I have to say when I first read this, I was stunned. The article is dated and I figure pretty biased since it comes from a tea party website. And I'm not too crazy about those guys. But then I did a search on the topic ...and came up with 7,600,000 results. Of course none of them were from left-leaning websites like MSNBC or Huffington. Nor could I find any mention of it on NBC, MSNBC, (though I did find 1 link on ABC). And from what I can gather, its a not so secret secret among the gay community.

Perhaps Obama's birth certificate wasnt what Trump should have been looking for? Time Magazine had Obama's pic on their front page and heralded him as the nations first gay prez, but I figured they just meant that this was because he has sided with some gay issues. Is there more to it than that? Was Time Magazine trying to tell us something?

Had you guys heard any of this?
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Obama Gay?  Really? Empty Re: Obama Gay? Really?

Post by Sir Pun Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 am

Wow cirst ive beard of it, but with all the other not so secret secrets surrounding this guy, nothing surprises me. Only problem is you cant call him out for being gay, or a muslim or not a citizen because theres no hard proof

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:53 am

Found this:

All 3 Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology.

Obama’s relationship with Young was confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with Obama.

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:
Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:
Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.

MORE DETAILS BELOW, FROM HERE: fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks-up

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:06 am

Also found this story from hillbuzz detailing some of obamas strange male relationships.

hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:07 am

1) If so, so what?
2) He has wife and kids
3) See conspiracy theory thread.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:33 pm

1. If he is, he's lying about. Thats the only reason i wud care. And plenty of gay/bi/bi curious people have kids. Maybe it was just an age experimentation. I just dont like all the mysteries and confirmed parts of his past

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:21 am

Well, I'll tellya what I suspect. Cant prove it though. The date on the article I posted was Sept 2012 I think. Thats just before the Nov elections of last year. Coincidence on the timing?
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:13 am

I think i remember hearing abt him in gay bars in chicago, but that was played off as just being a part of the liberal political scene in chicago and he was just making the rounds. Now whether hes gay or not i have a feeling that there is an aweful lot of things about his past that are kept under wraps. More than the things we DO know about his shady past. I mean it seems to me he was sort of groomed into the radical leftist he is, and almost like a path had been laid ahead of him toward the white house. And really i dont like most conspiracy theories , but theres just a lot of strange connections in his past, and im sure more skeletons in the white house closet. Thats likely the case with all presidents but weve had a pretty good feel for the events in the lives all the other prezs too. There are still a lot of missing chapters in obamas life. Like why do none of obamas classmates at harvard ever remember seeing him there? Thats just weird. No childhood friends really, just weird. Using his indonesian passport to get into pokeston, when there was a travel ban on americans there back then. And the. It seems like he just sort of met all the right people to propel his career from a nobody community organizer to the white house in what? 4-6 years?

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:33 am

Pun wrote:There are still a lot of missing chapters in obamas life. Like why do none of obamas classmates at harvard ever remember seeing him there? Thats just weird. No childhood friends really, just weird. Using his indonesian passport to get into pokeston, when there was a travel ban on americans there back then.

Exactly. I dont know what it is, and we'll probbly never know because its pretty clear the mainstream media is in the tank for him...practivcally a massive infomercial for the Dem party even. I've heard horror stories about his staff too.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down