Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praying to obama

4 posters

Go down

Praying to obama Empty Praying to obama

Post by Sir Pun Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm

This video posted on YouTube gives evidence that no matter how bad the “recovery” is, no matter how awful our foreign policy weakens us, people will happily continue to worship Obama.

And no, worship is not an exaggeration.

Here’s a transcript of the prayer to Obama:

and for president Barack Obama, Barack Obama for doing everything and all the kind stuff Thank you for all the stuff that you helped us with
Thank you for taking the courage and all the responsibility for everything you have done for us
and God has gave you an special powers
and you and you and you are going to handle it just fine
you are good, Barack Obama you are great,
and when you get older you will be able to do great things love, Steven.

The solemn invocation ends with a loud “Barack Obama!” yell of joy.

Just like the founders intended.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Praying to obama Empty Re: Praying to obama

Post by Dennis324 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Video?

But yep...that's worship.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Ddnt post vid btw, obviously. And yes its like an 8 yr old boy of african descent.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:21 am

they were talking about this on Beck today.  The idolization of this man is astounding.  To many of his supporters, it goes far beyond being popular.  I think if Obama called for his supporters to march in the streets they'd do it tomorrow.  If he wanted them to riot (a-La Jim Morrison) they'd probably burn LA to ashes.  And the media would find some way to excuse him.  It would be the GOP's fault.

Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:09 am

Dennis324 wrote:they were talking about this on Beck today.  The idolization of this man is astounding.  To many of his supporters, it goes far beyond being popular.  I think if Obama called for his supporters to march in the streets they'd do it tomorrow.  If he wanted them to riot (a-La Jim Morrison) they'd probably burn LA to ashes.  And the media would find some way to excuse him.  It would be the GOP's fault.
I think you overestimate how much the left likes Obama. Half of what he's done or had attributed to him, including the ACA, are old rehashed Republican ideas. People thought they were getting a liberal, instead they got Newt (except without the Jesus complex or mistresses). The left doesn't blindly follow Obama.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:21 am

Wow u r messed up.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:37 am

When ur to the left of barrack obama, you know ur way over there, sall im sayin

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:37 am

Bryant wrote:
Dennis324 wrote:they were talking about this on Beck today.  The idolization of this man is astounding.  To many of his supporters, it goes far beyond being popular.  I think if Obama called for his supporters to march in the streets they'd do it tomorrow.  If he wanted them to riot (a-La Jim Morrison) they'd probably burn LA to ashes.  And the media would find some way to excuse him.  It would be the GOP's fault.
I think you overestimate how much the left likes Obama.  Half of what he's done or had attributed to him, including the ACA, are old rehashed Republican ideas.  People thought they were getting a liberal, instead they got Newt (except without the Jesus complex or mistresses).  The left doesn't blindly follow Obama.
Big O doesn't have mistresses because he has........misteresses.......

And yes, the progs do. Only now are some, like Oliver Stone, are jumping ship. Spying on people has that effect.

Of course someone here.....me, hint hint......correctly pointed out that Big O scores just as far right and totalitarian as GWB. The progs still blindly voted for him.......or at least that is what we are led to believe. Course those with rational thought processes question how there can ever be a situation where not one single individual in certain voting precincts voted for anyone else. Do that math on that. It is a statistical impossibility that would never.....nay, could never happen......but it supposedly did. Yet I see multitudes of progs blindly defend it. Hell I have even seen you blindly glaze over the fact that he got put on the ticket back in '08 by fraudulent means that has led to at least one high ranking campaign official to be put in jail.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

I don't see how Obama's policies of redistributing the wealth, closing Guantanamo, Cap and Trade and Obamacare make him anything like Newt.  Newt had some good ideas but ran a lousy campaign (which made me think he would probably not be a good POTUS).  I  mean, if you cant run a campaign, you sure as heck cant run this country.

But the media certainly hasd had (and still has to some extent) a 'slobbering love affair with Obama.  The recent scandals that (some) on the left wish to deny, have forced some news outlets to admit that maybe Obama isn't truly the Messiah.  Benghazi and especially the NSA scandal has hurt Obama.  Mostly only the right cares about the IRS thing and 'fast and furious' though.  The leftist progressives will forgive this administration for those things.  They would Never forgive a Bush, or any other republican president.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:48 am

Dennis324 wrote:I don't see how Obama's policies of redistributing the wealth, closing Guantanamo, Cap and Trade and Obamacare make him anything like Newt. Newt had some good ideas but ran a lousy campaign (which made me think he would probably not be a good POTUS). I mean, if you cant run a campaign, you sure as heck cant run this country.

But the media certainly hasd had (and still has to some extent) a 'slobbering love affair with Obama. The recent scandals that (some) on the left wish to deny, have forced some news outlets to admit that maybe Obama isn't truly the Messiah. Benghazi and especially the NSA scandal has hurt Obama. Mostly only the right cares about the IRS thing and 'fast and furious' though. The leftist progressives will forgive this administration for those things. They would Never forgive a Bush, or any other republican president.
Look up what Newt advocated as speaker of the house back in the 90's. ACA was one of their ideas. There is an add he ran back in the day featuring him and Pelosi talking about how they were going to work together to fight climate change.

Few if any on the left viewed Obama as a messiah. Thats a stereotype created by the right to attack folks on the other side of the isle. Its the equivalent of a liberal calling republicans old, white, card carrying KKK members. Sure some are, however they're the one percent not the norm.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:25 am

He may not have been the annointed one to you, bur he sure as shit was to a lot of ppl, ar least back in 08.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 am

Just afew examples for those with short memory spans

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

The Gospel of Barack Hussein Obama According to Mark is designed to initiate the reader into a meditation on what it means to be human, what it means to be a manifestation of God, and how Barack Obama is a unique and important manifestation of God’s desire for human flourishing. In a blend of words from his public speeches, imagined conversation, and fictional situations, the book highlights Obama’s real stance on social justice and, in particular, economic and political empowerment. It juxtaposes ancient Biblical form and contemporary reality, challenging the reader to see and seek God in all persons. “Our life-defining texts must be porous and we must be imaginative in our engagement with them. Let this book be a reminder not to so credit sacred texts or cultural icons that they lead us to hatred and violence in the name of God. When we see the Divine in another, we must name it. We must respect it. The practice demands nothing less than Love.” Mark F. Bozzuti-Jones, Author

The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

Excerpt: Then, as I began to contemplate ways to assist Barack in his 2012 re-election bid something miraculous happened. I felt God’s (His) Spirit beckoning me in my dreams at night. Listening, cautiously, I learned that Jesus walked the earth to create a more civilized society, Martin (Luther King) walked the earth to create a more justified society, but, Apostle Barack, the name he was called in my dreams, would walk the earth to create a more equalized society, for the middle class and working poor.

In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.

Rabbi David Saperstein, reading from Psalms in English and Hebrew, noticed from the altar that the good men and women of the congregation that day, including the Bidens and other dignitaries, had not yet stood. Finally Bishop Vashti McKenzie of the African Methodist Church asked that everyone rise. At that moment Saperstein saw something from his angle of vision: "If I had seen it in a movie I would have groaned and said, 'Give me a break. That's so trite.'" A beam of morning light shown [sic] through the stained-glass windows and illuminated the president-elect's face. Several of the clergy and choir on the altar who also saw it marveled afterward about the presence of the Divine.

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus"
He is provocative in insisting on an outstretched hand, where others only see animosity.
His tangible results in the short time that he has been active – are few and far between. His greatest results have been created with words and speeches – words that remain in the consciousness of their audience and have long-term effects.

He comes from humble beginnings and defends the weak and vulnerable, because he can identify himself with their conditions.

And no we are not thinking of Jesus Christ, whose birthday has just been celebrated - - but rather the President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama. [...]

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Sir Pun wrote:He may not have been the annointed one to you, bur he sure as shit was to a lot of ppl, ar least back in 08.
Praying to obama 2414560500 Praying to obama 2414560500 Praying to obama 2414560500

Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down