Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh that silly sequester.....Part Duex

Go down

Oh that silly sequester.....Part Duex Empty Oh that silly sequester.....Part Duex

Post by Marconius Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Well, a few days ago I posted up a topic about the sequester and how foolish it was to think that a denial of increased spending by a whopping 2% would affect us much.

Now it seems that leaked emails from the White House have come to light.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/mar/05/sequester-agriculture-inspections-fallout-obama/

Since the MSM, and their particular brand of echo chamber(I like that.....thanks for using it guys), refuse to report the truth, I found out about it through other means. This UT San Diego article is about the closest I could get to MSM (plenty of local news sources are reporting it, but strangely not any of the big Democratic contributing networks are.

Anyway, the email states that any decision made should not contradict what the Admin has been saying the sequester would do. The email was a response to Charles Brown, a director at the agency’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service [APHIS] office in Raleigh, N.C.

So they wanna make it hurt huh......wait......that's stupid and dumb......must be a Republican in office....................

One of these days you guys are gonna learn. Republican or Democrat......it don't matter. Both are big government and both will do stupid shit and say stupid shit to make us think we need them to make our decisions for us. Wake up people(see my short topic on the fallacy of "good government").
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down