Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh those silly racist Italians

2 posters

Go down

Oh those silly racist Italians Empty Oh those silly racist Italians

Post by Marconius Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:07 pm

To Think, those "civilized" Europeans think tUSA is rife with racism. We actually have it better here than anywhere else in the world.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-16/italys-first-black-minister-greeted-nooses-lampposts
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Oh those silly racist Italians Empty Re: Oh those silly racist Italians

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 am

Yeah, were the racist country because all our races actually mix. Ive been pulling my hair out over these ppl and the whole damn trayvon martin case. I fucking dispise race baiting, and "reverse racism!" And rhe black community just lets themselves be used as unthinking pawns in their "civil rights leaders" game of racial hatred and division.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:52 am

Sir Pun wrote:Yeah, were the racist country because all our races actually mix. Ive been pulling my hair out over these ppl and the whole damn trayvon martin case. I fucking dispise race baiting, and "reverse racism!" And rhe black community just lets themselves be used as unthinking pawns in their "civil rights leaders" game of racial hatred and division.

It isn't a game Pun. It is actually their job and their job pays well. Great thing about this nation is, we are free to sell you anything you are willing to buy. Even if what we are selling is destructive in the end. That is all they are doing.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:02 am

Its ignorance, just as if it were happening on the other side.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down