Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Grammy Awards

2 posters

Go down

2012 Grammy Awards Empty 2012 Grammy Awards

Post by avlgal Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Anyone watch the Grammy Awards? I missed the first hour, but what I've watched has been really good. The Beach Boys, my all time favorite band played & sang with Maroon 5 & Foster The People. It was nice to see Brian Wilson singing with them. Of course everyone was excited to see Adele sing after a long hiatus. (laser surgery on vocal cords) I don't even know who all won awards, I'm just enjoying the music! A musical tribute to Glen Campbell.... Then he sang.... Something for everyone. If you watched it, did you have any favorites?

avlgal
avlgal

Back to top Go down

2012 Grammy Awards Empty Re: 2012 Grammy Awards

Post by Dennis324 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:59 pm

I dont watch that stuff anymore. And now I read this:

"Minaj's anti-Catholic performance highlighted not only the decadence but also the selective tolerance rampant in the entertainment industry," Plieninger told The Christian Post.

"While the Grammy audience displayed reverence for their own in praying for the late Whitney Houston, there was no such sensitivity shown to Catholics. In fact, by allowing Minaj to perform, The Recording Academy sanctioned the trashing of Catholicism on stage. It is also important to note that they would have never allowed the trashing of Islam."

I just refuse to watch such trash anymore.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down