Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domestic Terrorist Indicators

2 posters

Go down

Domestic Terrorist Indicators Empty Domestic Terrorist Indicators

Post by Marconius Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:08 am

According to tUS Federal government I should be suspected of being a domestic terrorist. Specifically a right-wing terrorist.

What did I do to make them think that way:

I said, "I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same"

Apparently, according to the government's assertion of me being a right-wing extremist, left-wingers do not join the military.

Here are downloadable pdf's of the government's terror suspect guidelines (look at Domestic Terrorism):

http://publicintelligence.net/slatt-terrorism-training/
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Domestic Terrorist Indicators Empty Re: Domestic Terrorist Indicators

Post by Bryant Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:43 am

Marconius wrote:According to tUS Federal government I should be suspected of being a domestic terrorist. Specifically a right-wing terrorist.

What did I do to make them think that way:

I said, "I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same"

Apparently, according to the government's assertion of me being a right-wing extremist, left-wingers do not join the military.

Here are downloadable pdf's of the government's terror suspect guidelines (look at Domestic Terrorism):

http://publicintelligence.net/slatt-terrorism-training/

All civil servants have to swear the same. I've done it multiple times. Does this mean the FBI agents, who likewise have said the same, are monitoring themselves as well?
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Bryant wrote:

All civil servants have to swear the same. I've done it multiple times. Does this mean the FBI agents, who likewise have said the same, are monitoring themselves as well?

Really, I didn't think y'all had to swear to "defend" it, just "uphold" it (except for law enforcement). Dunno, I'm prolly wrong about that.

Anyway, the literature does state that those who uphold their vow "are to be considered at risk of becoming members extreme right-wing domestic terror groups". They believe that way mainly because the SPLC (POS organization that it has become) has told them we are. To support that, they placed the Oathkeepers on the hate group list. I'm sorry, but I need someone to explain to me just how an organization of ex-military and law enforcement individuals, who feel proudly about the oath they took, can be considered "hateful". Yeah, there are ex-federal law enforcement individuals in Oathkeepers so I would guess they would be under suspicion as well.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 am

Marconius wrote:
Bryant wrote:

Really, I didn't think y'all had to swear to "defend" it, just "uphold" it (except for law enforcement). Dunno, I'm prolly wrong about that.

Anyway, the literature does state that those who uphold their vow "are to be considered at risk of becoming members extreme right-wing domestic terror groups". They believe that way mainly because the SPLC (POS organization that it has become) has told them we are. To support that, they placed the Oathkeepers on the hate group list. I'm sorry, but I need someone to explain to me just how an organization of ex-military and law enforcement individuals, who feel proudly about the oath they took, can be considered "hateful". Yeah, there are ex-federal law enforcement individuals in Oathkeepers so I would guess they would be under suspicion as well.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

http://www.opm.gov/constitution_initiative/oath.asp
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 am

Bryant wrote:
Marconius wrote:
Bryant wrote:

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

http://www.opm.gov/constitution_initiative/oath.asp

That said, when we have to start calling on geologists and desk jockies to physically defend the Constitution (or the country it represents) from a foreign threat things have probably already gone to hell in a hand basket!
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down