Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clint Eastwood endorsing Romney's presidential bid

3 posters

Go down

Clint Eastwood endorsing Romney's presidential bid Empty Clint Eastwood endorsing Romney's presidential bid

Post by Dennis324 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:01 pm

SUN VALLEY, Idaho (AP) Clint Eastwood just made Mitt Romney's day.

The Oscar-winning director and longtime movie star says he's endorsing the Republican presidential candidate.

Eastwood tells The Associated Press that he's backing Romney because, in Eastwood's words, "I think the country needs a boost."

Eastwood is among the Romney supporters attending a fundraiser for the Republican candidate Friday night in Sun Valley, Idaho.

cheers
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Clint Eastwood endorsing Romney's presidential bid Empty Re: Clint Eastwood endorsing Romney's presidential bid

Post by Marconius Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 pm

And on that note, I heard Romney also got another endorsement from a celeb. One that he really didn't want. Jenna Jameson announced her support for Romney earlier in the week.

http://thelastword.msnbc.com/_news/2012/08/03/13107572-jenna-jameson-supports-romney?lite
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Clint Eastwood endorsing Romney's presidential bid Empty Re: Clint Eastwood endorsing Romney's presidential bid

Post by Dennis324 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Woo Hoo..'make my day'. Lol!
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:32 am

Marconius wrote:And on that note, I heard Romney also got another endorsement from a celeb. One that he really didn't want. Jenna Jameson announced her support for Romney earlier in the week.

Heh, if you had a choice which would you rather be in bed with (politically or otherwise), Clint Eastwood or Jenna Jameson? ;-P
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Miles1 wrote:
Marconius wrote:And on that note, I heard Romney also got another endorsement from a celeb. One that he really didn't want. Jenna Jameson announced her support for Romney earlier in the week.

Heh, if you had a choice which would you rather be in bed with (politically or otherwise), Clint Eastwood or Jenna Jameson? ;-P

At least Clint wouldn't give me something Clorox couldn't kill.

Did you see what Jenna said??? "When you're rich you want a Republican". Talk about playing to the stereotypes.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down