Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFK Jr. hot and bothered by this senator ...

2 posters

Go down

RFK Jr. hot and bothered by this senator ... Empty RFK Jr. hot and bothered by this senator ...

Post by Dennis324 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., scoffed at Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s controversial comments that the author of “The Greatest Hoax” is a “call girl” for “big oil.”Kennedy’s tweet comes in the wake of left wing outrage over Rush Limbaugh calling progressive activist and 30-year-old Georgetown University student Sandra Fluke a “slut” after her congressional testimony about her campaign for subsidized birth control.

Unlike Limbaugh, Kennedy has not apologized for his language, doubling down and stating, “Inhofe…sells the public interest for money.”

Ok, my post really has little to do with his recent comments. I wanted to relate a story to you about him though.

I met RFK Jr once...personally. He was speaking at the University of Alabama several years ago and I" worked there at the time. I
managed the "University's Student Recreation Center and prior to his speech he came in to "work out".

Now let me say this in advance. Though I disagree with RFK Jr's politics, he was a nice man and we did have a cordial talk. Just small talk, etc.

But I almost felt sorry for this guy. Really I did. Because he came to the Rec Center dressed in a pair of short white tennis shorts...way shorter than was normal. And he had one of those striped nautical sport shirts on kinda like an Izod but I'm sure it was more expensive). And he had the collar turned up!!! Like he was trying to be cool.

RFK didnt really do much in the way of exercising. Rather, it was soooo apparent he was cruising..either for chicks or maybe he was just hoping someone (other than a middle aged man like myself) would recognize him. He went down into the weightroom, got on a stationary bike, barely pedeled the thing....and NO ONE approached him or acted like they even knew who he was. Lol!

Just goes to show I guess that most coeds arent interested in an old man even if he IS a KEnnedy.

I was sad really. He stayed about an hours looking bewildwered, then he left. Poor guy.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

RFK Jr. hot and bothered by this senator ... Empty Re: RFK Jr. hot and bothered by this senator ...

Post by Miles1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:08 am

[quote="Dennis324"]We have one of the Kennedys over here too - he'd be a cousin but you can definitely see the family resemblance. Was out parish priest for a few years, and my mother works a lot with the church so I got to know him fairly well (ended up doing IT support for him for a good while - as in "you know computers, can you come take a look at mine, it isn't working" :-P). Unfortunately he had a tendency to shoot his mouth off before he engaged his brain a lot, and ended up getting into trouble for it:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/scannal/Scannaldungarvan.html
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/sex-disease-angel-of-death-was-real-priest-insists-123593.html
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

RFK Jr. hot and bothered by this senator ... Empty Re: RFK Jr. hot and bothered by this senator ...

Post by Dennis324 Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Lol! Have you ever asked him about JFK or the patriarch 'Joe'? Smile I think I heard Joe was an old bootlegger as well as a NAzi sympathiser.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down