Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood

2 posters

Go down

Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood Empty Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood

Post by Dennis324 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 am

Group calls backers of ousted Egyptian regime 'pro-democracy'

The Washington, D.C.-based Council on American-Islamic Relations – which was established as a Muslim Brotherhood front, according to FBI evidence – is urging the Obama administration to restore the Muslim Brotherhood-backed regime in Egypt that was ousted in a popular revolt.

This is all I had to read before I got aggravated.  This group wants the United States to go in and force Egypt to put the Muslim Brotherhood back in power.  Can you imagine?  This sort of activity has had disastrous results throughout history.  Whenever a foreign nation goes in and tried to impose a govt on a people, no one wins.  The people usually revolt.

This group, the Muslim Brotherhood, had power in Egypt, but because of their terrible leadership they were overthrown.  But CAIR, a sinister group if ever there was one, wants the United States to disregard the people of Egypt and put their political party back in charge.

Is that Democracy in action?  Is that what America supposedly champions? Don't we have enough problems already without throwing all of our ideals in the trash and forcing a foreign power to submit to a terrorist group against their will?

Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood 32169418
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood Empty McCain, Graham plan trip to Egypt

Post by Dennis324 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 am

Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham and John McCain say they're traveling to Egypt next week at President Obama's request, in hopes of spurring the reconciliation process there.  Link

Oh man...the jokes I could make here...

Graham also said now is not the time to cut off military aid to Egypt, making clear he opposes a provision by Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) that would do just that. “I don’t know why we’re having this vote, quite frankly,” Graham said. “Let’s just get more information before we have votes about cutting aid off or keeping aid flowing.”

Rolling Eyes
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood Empty Re: Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood

Post by Bryant Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Dennis324 wrote:Group calls backers of ousted Egyptian regime 'pro-democracy'

The Washington, D.C.-based Council on American-Islamic Relations – which was established as a Muslim Brotherhood front, according to FBI evidence – is urging the Obama administration to restore the Muslim Brotherhood-backed regime in Egypt that was ousted in a popular revolt.

This is all I had to read before I got aggravated.  This group wants the United States to go in and force Egypt to put the Muslim Brotherhood back in power.  Can you imagine?  This sort of activity has had disastrous results throughout history.  Whenever a foreign nation goes in and tried to impose a govt on a people, no one wins.  The people usually revolt.

This group, the Muslim Brotherhood, had power in Egypt, but because of their terrible leadership they were overthrown.  But CAIR, a sinister group if ever there was one, wants the United States to disregard the people of Egypt and put their political party back in charge.

Is that Democracy in action?  Is that what America supposedly champions? Don't we have enough problems already without throwing all of our ideals in the trash and forcing a foreign power to submit to a terrorist group against their will?

Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood 32169418

The US is in a hard position. While we don't like the Brotherhood, the alternative is a coup that ousted an elected government.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood Empty Re: Obama urged to restore Muslim Brotherhood

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down