Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Races Soon to Disappear

4 posters

Go down

Races Soon to Disappear Empty Races Soon to Disappear

Post by Marconius Tue May 07, 2013 11:43 pm

The matter of race was a topic of discussion the other day. Not what most would think. The discussion didn't deal with racism. It dealt with the idea that race will someday disappear from this planet.

Race is a product of geographic isolation. Now that the globe is basically open, these isolations no longer exist and races freely mingle as never before. This intermingling will only grow from this point on.

Considering this, is race a thing that is soon to be (soon is relative) gone???
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Races Soon to Disappear Empty Re: Races Soon to Disappear

Post by Bryant Wed May 08, 2013 12:08 am

Marconius wrote:The matter of race was a topic of discussion the other day. Not what most would think. The discussion didn't deal with racism. It dealt with the idea that race will someday disappear from this planet.

Race is a product of geographic isolation. Now that the globe is basically open, these isolations no longer exist and races freely mingle as never before. This intermingling will only grow from this point on.

One can hope. My wife, like a large percent of Californians, is only part white. I think this is the natural course, and will go a long ways to end racism (we'll have to go back to hating lefties).
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Wed May 08, 2013 5:18 am

Marconius wrote:The matter of race was a topic of discussion the other day. Not what most would think. The discussion didn't deal with racism. It dealt with the idea that race will someday disappear from this planet.

It won't be gone any time soon though. While the west is getting relatively homogenized, and maybe some parts of asia, most of the rest of the world is still pretty much divided down along the same ethnic lines as they have been since pretty much forever. Seeing as in africa they're still in a lot of parts slaughtering each other over what tribe (never mind what race) they are, and seeing as the attitude in china/japan is pretty much that foreigners are inferior beings whose only usefulness is what you can screw them out of, then I can't see race disappearing any time soon...
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed May 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Miles1 wrote:

It won't be gone any time soon though. While the west is getting relatively homogenized, and maybe some parts of asia, most of the rest of the world is still pretty much divided down along the same ethnic lines as they have been since pretty much forever. Seeing as in africa they're still in a lot of parts slaughtering each other over what tribe (never mind what race) they are, and seeing as the attitude in china/japan is pretty much that foreigners are inferior beings whose only usefulness is what you can screw them out of, then I can't see race disappearing any time soon...

Well, it won't be soon. Do you think it is inevitable???

Knowing the problems other places have with race, it makes one wonder why tUSA still claims it has a problem with it......oh wait......I know why.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 am

Marconius wrote:
Knowing the problems other places have with race, it makes one wonder why tUSA still claims it has a problem with it......oh wait......I know why.

Why, pray tell? You should really come out and say what you're thinking some times, all of this sitting on the fence and bottling things up inside must be bad for you....

:-P
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu May 09, 2013 4:47 pm

I think it more likely that you would have a majority homogenized global ethnicity, but the. Also have small pockets of "others." Of course i think by the time truly on e race could come about, we would either be dead, or off planet anyway, giving rise to new isolated pops.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Thu May 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Miles1 wrote:
Marconius wrote:

Why, pray tell? You should really come out and say what you're thinking some times, all of this sitting on the fence and bottling things up inside must be bad for you....

:-P

I know. I gotta real big problem with not sayig what I mean.

Hey, you hate the PC crap as much as I do. I should be a breath of fresh air to you ;-)
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum