Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family tattoo

4 posters

Go down

Family tattoo Empty Family tattoo

Post by Bryant Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Obama warns daughters on 'family tattoo'
BBC News

US President Barack Obama has warned his daughters that if they get tattoos, he and his wife will get matching ones on the same place on their bodies.

In an interview on NBC's Today show, Mr Obama said he hoped the "family tattoo" threat would discourage teen rebellion.

Mr Obama said he had warned Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11, that he and First Lady Michelle Obama would show off their matching tattoos on YouTube.

The girls are the first teenagers in the White House since Chelsea Clinton.

Ms Clinton was 12 when her father President Bill Clinton took office in 1993.

In the interview the president also reacted to Mrs Obama's recent remark that she was a "busy single mother".

In her own interview with a local television news station, Mrs Obama quickly corrected herself.

Calling the first lady's comment a slip of the tongue, Mr Obama added that at times - for instance when he was running for office - Mrs Obama was both working and looking after their daughters and may have felt like a single parent.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Family tattoo Empty Re: Family tattoo

Post by Marconius Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm

I don't get the whole matching tat thing, but I can about imagine that being the spouse of a world leader is like being a single parent. Even though I know they yave help, that help only goes so far.

Speaking of tats, what up with the whole tat thing in Cali??? It's like every little wussy over there has to tat themselves up. Do they think it makes them look tough??? A knowing eye can spot a wussy tatted or not.

Many tell me it is expressing individualism or that it reminds them of who they are. Now I have never been known for biting my tongue, if you can believe that, but I love the looks I get when I tell them:

1) you have so many tats that you look just like the next inked up dumbass.
2) you shouldn't need anything to remind you of who you are. That's as dumb as it gets.

Just tell me the truth and say you wanna fit in and that you didn't give much thought about that flaming skull on the side of your face or the forked tongue on your chin.

I got ink, but it can be covered by a short sleeve shirt and I don't wear shorts to work.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Marconius wrote:I don't get the whole matching tat thing, but I can about imagine that being the spouse of a world leader is like being a single parent. Even though I know they yave help, that help only goes so far.

Speaking of tats, what up with the whole tat thing in Cali??? It's like every little wussy over there has to tat themselves up. Do they think it makes them look tough??? A knowing eye can spot a wussy tatted or not.

Many tell me it is expressing individualism or that it reminds them of who they are. Now I have never been known for biting my tongue, if you can believe that, but I love the looks I get when I tell them:

1) you have so many tats that you look just like the next inked up dumbass.
2) you shouldn't need anything to remind you of who you are. That's as dumb as it gets.

Just tell me the truth and say you wanna fit in and that you didn't give much thought about that flaming skull on the side of your face or the forked tongue on your chin.

I got ink, but it can be covered by a short sleeve shirt and I don't wear shorts to work.

The matching tattoo was a threat of embarrassment. The tattoo isn't so cool when mom and dad have it.

As for the tattoo scene, is it that different in other parts of the country? My older sister recently got the logo of the pitbull rescue she volunteers for tattood on her back. My little sister's boyfriend (a southern boy from Arkansas/Mississippi none the less) has several on his upper arms/back as well (surprising, considering that he's a polite, soft spoken, easy going man). I think most of his ink came from the South. I've known a lot of idiots who got tattoos because they thought it made them look tough, but I also known a few who get them as some form of artistic expression. All I know is that while I have nothing against tasteful tattoos, I really don't feel a need to go out and get one.

I think it take a special kind of idiot to get their face tattooed. Good luck getting a job. Ever.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Down here, if your all tatted up, like sleeves, neck, hands, or esp face, youre more than likely an ex-con, depending on the work, or a wannabe hardboy, whose MCLs can be snapped like twigs

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:34 pm

I tend to size people up too, not just physically, but how they carry themselves, if theyre asleep and in their own little bubble like most people, or cocky, agitated, whatev

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Pun wrote:Down here, if your all tatted up, like sleeves, neck, hands, or esp face, youre more than likely an ex-con, depending on the work, or a wannabe hardboy, whose MCLs can be snapped like twigs

Or a college athlete.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Lmao yeah if its tribal lol.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 am

speaking of tribal, here's a story I read a few years ago:

Man sues over penis tattoo

An Argentinean football fan is suing a tattooist who drew a penis on his back instead of his favourite team's badge.

The teenager, who cannot be named, asked to have the Boca Juniors logo on his back.

But the tattoo artist was a supporter of rival team River Plate and decided to have some fun at his young customer's expense.

The victim told Terra Argentina: "I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents."

A police spokesperson said: "The tattooist supports Boca Junior's rival, River Plate, so he got annoyed when the teenager asked him to tattoo Boca's symbol and decided to tattoo a penis instead."

Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:45 am

Lmao, soccar fans...

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down