Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So all the hullabaloo about chads and nothing about the fraud

3 posters

Go down

So all the hullabaloo about chads and nothing about the fraud Empty So all the hullabaloo about chads and nothing about the fraud

Post by Marconius Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Man, I do not believe I will ever hear about how GWB "stole" an election. We are now 2 days into the fraud trail are we into and all is mostly silent.

http://news.yahoo.com/trial-starts-us-officials-accused-obama-clinton-2008-091140675.html

If it is found that Pres Obama did not have enough signatures to qualify, would that force him to forfeit his first term???

That is the #1 problem with tUSA today........corruption. It seems that most are happy with corruption in the nation's capital, as well as most other places. They just keep voting for more of the same. Nothing more than votes bought with benefits and other rewards.

Yep, government is a force of good in this world.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

So all the hullabaloo about chads and nothing about the fraud Empty Re: So all the hullabaloo about chads and nothing about the fraud

Post by Sir Pun Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Yeah i remember hearing abt this from way back. But even if so, i would be flabbergasted if he was actually removed from power without some kind of civil war on the streets erupting

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

So all the hullabaloo about chads and nothing about the fraud Empty Re: So all the hullabaloo about chads and nothing about the fraud

Post by Marconius Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Pun wrote:Yeah i remember hearing abt this from way back. But even if so, i would be flabbergasted if he was actually removed from power without some kind of civil war on the streets erupting

I do not believe he can be removed from power over this.......I may be wrong.

Anyway, I guess my first post is misleading. Considering that both Hillary and Pres Obama both benefited, I don't think Pres Obama had anything to do with it.........I may be wrong.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Why would the two top candidates need to cheat to get their names on the ballot?
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Gotta remember that in 2007, a case could be made that Hillary was one of the leading candidates, but Pres Obama was not even close at that time.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down