Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This just in!

2 posters

Go down

This just in! Empty This just in!

Post by Sir Pun Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Living so close to the airport here, im getting to see a pretty awesome airshow put on by a redtail p51

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

This just in! Empty Re: This just in!

Post by Miles1 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Photos?
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Shit no, was moving too fast lol. I trll you those merlin engines sounds more badass than any other single prop plane ive heard. Down sixe of living here, lastnight at 10pm, a pair of freaking army blackhawks decide to pass right over our house, low enough to blow the branches atop the 60 ft tree across the street, waking the baby up of course. Bastards were dropping guys off and picking them up out in the water i think, cuz they were making ingresses and egresses since twilight. And we have this big DHS dumptruck looking thing here that pull around, i swear to god, a boat thats if its not 40ft, its pretty freaking close, with quad 150 outboards on the back. Anyway see one of the douchebags in the store and he had a CBP uniform on, so i asked him if we had a big entry problem here, and turns out the DHS has a big water survival and boat training program here that trains the DOD as well as various law enforcement.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 pm

And que the blackhawks, right on time...fuckers...

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum