Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSA: Fail

2 posters

Go down

TSA: Fail Empty TSA: Fail

Post by Miles1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 am

http://gmancasefile.blogspot.com/2012/01/tsa-fail.html

(too long to copy/paste plus I couldn't be bothered doing the pictures :-P)
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

TSA: Fail Empty Re: TSA: Fail

Post by Marconius Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Dude, I have always been anti-TSA. I loved the article (of course I might be guilty of not being an infovegan on this topic). The thing I hate most about my government (Federal level) is that they use fear for everything. If they want to create a new agency (like TSA) or protect one already created (like the ATFE)they use fear. If they want to protect an income source, they use fear. Social Security is an example of this (Many of us want to restructure SS. As it stands now, government can and does borrow from SS and does not have to report it under "soft" financial reporting. That is why SS is gonna go under. Many of us want control of our own SS and in response to this, those against this measure spread fear mongering about putting all SS into the private market. That was not the case at all, but I digress).

Hell look at the GOP candidates for the upcoming election. Instead of standing on their records, they are spreading fear to gain votes. Of course the king of this fear mongering is our very own President. That man does nothing but blame others and spread fear. I guess it keeps us from seeing just how shitty a job he has really done.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down