Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK now WTF???

3 posters

Go down

OK now WTF??? Empty OK now WTF???

Post by Marconius Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 am

The link is about Serbu Firearms basically telling the NYPD to F-off.....in a nice way, but what I really want to know is:

Why the f*ck does any law enforcement dept need a frigging .50 cal??? Why do we see so many dept ramping up their military equipment???

http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=6608&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=serbu-firearms-tells-nypd-to-pound-sand
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

OK now WTF??? Empty Re: OK now WTF???

Post by Bryant Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:43 am

Presumably because most cops are as big of gun nuts as any other member of the NRA? Or that some cops suffer from a Rambo complex?
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:20 pm

You know most NRA members aren't gun nuts. That is just echoes.

I am a member. Would you consider me a gun nut???

Just because one knows a lot about firearms doesn't make one a gun nut.

Just because one puts an onus on the 2A (as well as other amendments) doesn't make one a gun nut.

I'm pretty sure you know many common people who are NRA members.

It is also the Dept that wants these weapons and not individuals.

Let's quit demonizing people and organizations that are out there protecting your rights as well as the rights of all others. That just ain't right.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Marconius wrote:You know most NRA members aren't gun nuts. That is just echoes.

Just because one puts an onus on the 2A (as well as other amendments) doesn't make one a gun nut.

Let's quit demonizing people and organizations that are out there protecting your rights as well as the rights of all others. That just ain't right.

I was trying to use gun nut as a synonym for enthusiast, not necessarily as a derogatory term.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Bryant wrote:
Marconius wrote:You know most NRA members aren't gun nuts. That is just echoes.

I was trying to use gun nut as a synonym for enthusiast, not necessarily as a derogatory term.

Oh.....then by all means......go ahead Embarassed
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:39 pm

You know, this is by way of my father-in-law, so youre welcome to investigate it for yourselves, but ive never known him to be a man to embellish on anything, so...

Anyway he was tellin me that there wS this guy who had three nra teaching certificates, and his 11yr old son had just passed his hunter safety class and got a .22 rifle as a present and the posted a pic of the boy with his gun online. And he said within a cew days the police and dcf came knocking on the door(he was at work, just wife and son there, and they were sYing that be ause of that they were concerned a out the boys safety and were saying they needed to check his gun safe and shit. Meanwhile the husband is on the phone with his layer who three ways in and tells the wife to give the phone to the police and then Basically tells them if they dont have a warrant to piss off, so they they left but told her that they knew something wS going on because what do innocent ppl have to hide? And becUse she ddint let them in she hiding that something illegal wS happening and so now tbeyre in the process of bringing a suit to wherever this occurred.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Pun wrote:You know, this is by way of my father-in-law, so youre welcome to investigate it for yourselves, but ive never known him to be a man to embellish on anything, so...

Anyway he was tellin me that there wS this guy who had three nra teaching certificates, and his 11yr old son had just passed his hunter safety class and got a .22 rifle as a present and the posted a pic of the boy with his gun online. And he said within a cew days the police and dcf came knocking on the door(he was at work, just wife and son there, and they were sYing that be ause of that they were concerned a out the boys safety and were saying they needed to check his gun safe and shit. Meanwhile the husband is on the phone with his layer who three ways in and tells the wife to give the phone to the police and then Basically tells them if they dont have a warrant to piss off, so they they left but told her that they knew something wS going on because what do innocent ppl have to hide? And becUse she ddint let them in she hiding that something illegal wS happening and so now tbeyre in the process of bringing a suit to wherever this occurred.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/familys-home-raided-over-facebook-photo-of-childs-rifle.html

The birth of a police state always starts with neighbor reporting on neighbor. It is always for the "common good".
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Wow thanks for the link. Aint that some crazy shit? So just because he had what i think is a tricked out su.22 (maybe not), which LOOKS like a scary AR some liberal antigun neighbor reports them to the gestapo...how scary is that shit? And did you see the video of the two cops sitting on a bench and this young scrawny kid like jumps over while doing a feont flip, and nails the landing never touching them right? But the. When they found out he filmed it, their douche baggedness came out, and theyre like all smile saying,"i hate to say it, but im about to ruin your good day." And the kids like "no youre not." And starts toward his camera to get it, and they gang tackle him in the park take down cudf him throw him in jail, and is released the next day without charge....

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Ima break your fuckin neck, then Ima arrest you.

Yep, cops are still on our side.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:46 pm

So far as I can tell, there are two general reasons people become cops. The first is out of a desire to help others and make their community a safer place to live. The other is for the power to boss others around. I've known people who've become LEOs for both reasons.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Bryant wrote:So far as I can tell, there are two general reasons people become cops. The first is out of a desire to help others and make their community a safer place to live. The other is for the power to boss others around. I've known people who've become LEOs for both reasons.

In my experience, the former outnumber the latter. I have met a few that just needed a job.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 am

The ultimate legal gang

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down