Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do echo chamber begin???

2 posters

Go down

How do echo chamber begin??? Empty How do echo chamber begin???

Post by Marconius Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 am

Linked is a short story of the first arrest under NY's new SAFE act. The article itself isn't the main point I would like to get across. What I wanna get across is the how fear labels begin. The man was arrested for selling an AR-10 "magnum". AR-10's fire a standard power cartridge and not a magnum(as opposed to the intermediate round of the AR-15 that many now consider "high power"). If this starts a precedent in LE and media......that is exactly how echo chambers begin.

http://polhudson.lohudblogs.com/2013/03/14/first-safe-act-arrest-made-man-sells-assault-weapons-to-cop/
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

How do echo chamber begin??? Empty Re: How do echo chamber begin???

Post by Sir Pun Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:58 am

Well more like talking points within the bigger echo chamber, that gets picked up parroted or "echoed" by the entire media, until they and the democraps move on to their next cause of the day.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 am

Idk thats how i see it. I just see one big democrat/msm echo chamber constantly filled with new echoes to where thats all you hear. If it isnt one topic, theyre doing the same thing on another. Like they were a tually shocked that the new pope holds catholic views? Nope, just something else that was bitched about, and again parroted by countless other reporters journalists and supposed news anchors virtually in real time.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 am

But amazingly you see a complete lack of such when it comes to benghazi. If only the media had the same appetite for that as they did trying to destroy mitt romneys credibility.....

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 am

I like fox news watch. Comes on the weekends. Basically they look back at the medias coverage of the stories of the previous week, and usually have two more lib commentators and two conservative. Really highlights the msm's behavior

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Just remember, it works both ways. Miles actually gave the best advice many months ago. He posted up a topic on "infoveganism". While the name is shotty, the idea is sound. I just wish Miles would follow the ideals of his own topic.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down