Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRE!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FIRE! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIRE!

Post by Miles1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 am

Pun wrote:Gov employees arent so much the problem as the bureaucratic ticks that dig into the system. The US governments problem isnt too many FBI agents or forestry crews, its all the bureaucracy that only slows down the process, adds cost, and breeds inefficiency. You know, all the people that have papers land on their desk from somewhere else, and then go to another place once theyre done with them. People who have no real sord experience in the field theyre regulating.

I thought of a great way to figure out who you need to get rid of in the bureaucracy in any company: you get everyone to send a text message of their job description to a central number. Anyone who can't fit their job description in 160 characters and/or who has more than 2 buzz-words included in there is part of the bloat and can be fired. Cool
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:17 am

Lol, there needs to be some culling process. Especially if its like one person stamps and initials here, and the next person stamps and initials there, and the. Their supervisor stamps and initials that he checked the first two's stamping and initialling

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:21 am

Pun wrote:Lol, there needs to be some culling process. Especially if its like one person stamps and initials here, and the next person stamps and initials there, and the. Their supervisor stamps and initials that he checked the first two's stamping and initialling

But who checks the supervisor's work? Obviously there's room for expansion there!
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Thus the need for...MIDDLE MANAGEMENT

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:31 pm

"Bureaucracy expands to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.” ~ Oscar Wilde.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Pun wrote:Thus the need for...MIDDLE MANAGEMENT

But who checks their work?
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Marconius wrote:
Pun wrote:I ever tell you guys about the big ass blue crab i found in my yard once? Thing was like 8-9 inches across, and creepy fast with their sideways walk.

You live really, really close to the Gulf.

Gimme a dozen of those, and I'll make a killer au gratin.
lol u mean... The ocean? Lol, i know natural habit being from the gulf region i still do it sometimes too. Not that close to the actual ocean, the intercoastal is about a qrt mile, but theres a marshy tidal fingerlette that runs right across the street behind the neighbors. It connects to a bigger one down the street that runs out to the intercoastal by the end of the airport runway here.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm

We usually get alot of those little silver dollar sized ones that are brown but im thi king its maybe biannual or something cuz its not every year. Anyway theyre just like big bugs basically and like our stucco walls

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2