Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Presidents have food tasters???

3 posters

Go down

Our Presidents have food tasters??? Empty Our Presidents have food tasters???

Post by Marconius Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:49 pm

I was not aware of this. Linked is the story along with audio from Maine Senator Susan Collins:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/14/obama-couldnt-eat-at-hill-meeting-without-taster-audio/
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Our Presidents have food tasters??? Empty Re: Our Presidents have food tasters???

Post by Sir Pun Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Never saw this post or i wouldnt have posted the "its good to be king" tread. Yeah this is a trip. I could see for foreign locations and shit, but the white house cook (i believe) makes all the preisdents meals, and come from the best chefs in the military. You dont trust them? And this food taster, having such a demanding job, gets paid $100k a year...

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Our Presidents have food tasters??? Empty Re: Our Presidents have food tasters???

Post by Bryant Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Pun wrote:Never saw this post or i wouldnt have posted the "its good to be king" tread. Yeah this is a trip. I could see for foreign locations and shit, but the white house cook (i believe) makes all the preisdents meals, and come from the best chefs in the military. You dont trust them? And this food taster, having such a demanding job, gets paid $100k a year...

To be fair, they're job could kill them. That said, probably pretty darn awesome up to that point.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Yeah, good luck getting a life insurance policy

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down