Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stressed out generation

Go down

Stressed out generation Empty Stressed out generation

Post by Sir Pun Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:38 am

So a new study out auggests that millenials are the most stressed out generation in generations. According to them anyway. Now the study pointed to higher education costs coupled with a virtually jobless job market, but i think there are a few other factors. First of all most in this generation dont have anyone to depend on them. No kids, no spouses, nothing giving them a purpose in life. second of all i think a lot of young people are effectively delaying adulthood until the mid to late 20s through education. And i think the third aspect of this may simply be that this generation is more open to admitting that theyre stressed, whereas past generations probably wouldnt talk about it as much. I mean depression era folks were just tougher and werent raised to complain or talk abt their feelings. In general, i think this generation is listless and without direction, coddled into being unprepared for life

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum