Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRA commercial

Go down

NRA commercial Empty NRA commercial

Post by Marconius Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Ya'll seen it yet??? I saw it today. I tried to find the vid, but so far I don't think it is on-line. It made its debut either today or yesterday. It compares Pres Obama's kids with the kids of normal citizens.

Below is an article:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/nra-commercial-calls-obama-elitist-hypocrite-article-1.1241044

My opinion:
I really don't want to compare the children of POTUS to mine. Mine are more important to me than his are to me, but mine are not and would not be the target his kids are. This commercial is crap. It will not however affect my opinion of the group as a whole.

Also want to point out that Pres Obama's continued use of kids as backdrops to his policies doesn't work with me. I think it is a cheap ploy to play on emotions. I would and have felt the same way no matter what living prop is used. If we want a new bill to help disabled vets, you don't have to line disabled vets up on a stage to get support. Let the bill stand on its merits, not on living props.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum