Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coward

Go down

Coward Empty Coward

Post by Marconius Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:47 pm

A loser kills kids in Conn.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/twenty-children-died-newtown-connecticut-school-shooting/story?id=17973836#.UMyoZayq6Dk

I wonder what kinda excuses we are gonna have for this guy. It really pissed me off after that KC football player killed his girlfriend, then killed himself, and then we hear how he was such a good guy and it must have been something outside of his control that made him do it. We are gonna blame everything from gun laws to social structure for this event and it sickens me.

I just wish this coward wouldn't have killed himself. Usually I am against the death penalty, but in certain instances, like this, I really feel a simple death penalty isn't good enough. I would love to see this man broken, both physically and mentally, for what he has done to those kids. Nothing pisses me off more than the hurting of children. You wanna fuck with someone, fuck with me. Leave the kids alone.

Sorry, but I am hot right now.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Coward Empty Re: Coward

Post by Marconius Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Believe it or not, I agreed with Bob Costas. Yeah it alienated me with my fellow gun owners, but the man was right. Our gun culture has changed over the past 20 years or so. Guns are no longer viewed in the same way it was taught to me. Back in the day, we were taught to respect the lethality of firearms. We were taught that they were not toys. Now-a-days they seem to be the answer for everything and many seem to romanticize them. There is nothing romantic about firearms. There is nothing romantic about death or killing.

Many people wonder why I have no pictures of the animals I have killed and why I have no "mounted" animals. Dude, this isn't about bragging. It is about a lifestyle and enjoyment. I do not wish to show people how much of a man I am by showing them trophies. The animal perished so that I may survive. Did I really need to kill that animal to survive??? Not in today's society per se, but in order to live a healthier life, I choose to eat lean, wild raised meat instead of artificially fattened, steroid feed meet you buy at the store. It is nothing more, and nothing less.

Many people wonder why I own military style rifles. The fact of the matter is, you cannot name me one style of rifle that did not start out as "military style". It is nothing more than the present and future of firearms. Technology changes. AR style rifles are the most accurate, most dependable rifles on the market. They are not toys and it doesn't make me feel like a "big man" just because I have a couple. I have no pictures of them, I do not brag about them. To me that is like bragging about the new bandsaw my wife got for me a few months back.

Something does need to change in our outlook. I am just afraid that people will once again defer the blame and put it on inanimate objects instead of attacking the root cause.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum