Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet again the left shows that it is the wing of violence

2 posters

Go down

Yet again the left shows that it is the wing of violence Empty Yet again the left shows that it is the wing of violence

Post by Marconius Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Man, you left wing progressives always rail against the TEA party. You give them derogatory names such as teabaggers. Some of you even say you are anti-stupid 👅. You take great pains to try and paint a false picture of intolerance from conservatives in general regardless of affiliation.

Fact is, violence spills from the left and not from the other side. Here is yet another instance of violence from the left. Once again MSM didn't cover it. Once again MSM tried to paint the protestors in a positive light.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/121212-636872-steven-crowder-punched-in-violent-union-protest.htm

This one show who the racists really are(remember all the false charges of racism in the TEA party and how even after a reward was publicly offered, no evidence was ever found). Apparently, the protestors thought an innocent hot dog vendor was just a "nigger".

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/12/12/interview-with-hot-dog-vendor-attacked-by-union-goons-attacker-wore-occupy-style-guy-fawkes-mask-hurled-racial-epithets/

Funny thing is; I can only find these stories on conservative leaning sites. MSM is still not covering it......and y'all still say there is no bias.....y'all still say they don't favor the Dems.
I wonder just how much evidence, in public record, it will take to open eyes???
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Yet again the left shows that it is the wing of violence Empty Re: Yet again the left shows that it is the wing of violence

Post by Bryant Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:57 pm

An idiot went out into a crowd of angry protesters and did what he would to provoke them, and got his for his troubles. I fail to see whats news worthy. I could have gone to Glen Beck's DC rally the other year and, with the right tactic, received the same treatment (hell, I remember seeing footage of a Rand Paul supporter curb-stomping a pinned down individual for mocking Paul. This wasn't played up in the media either). The use of violence in these situations was wrong, but its not unexpected. At least the union protesters haven't resorted to lynching their governor in effigy like some of the nastier elements of the TP have to Obama.

TIME
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yet again the left shows that it is the wing of violence Empty Re: Yet again the left shows that it is the wing of violence

Post by Marconius Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Amazing how the Time article is 100% opposite of what all witnesses say really happened(did you even watch the videos and listen to the interviews).

All witnesses, including the video evidence, shows Crowder trying to stop the mob from destroying a tent. He got involved only after the mob assaulted the black hotdog vendor, destroyed the contents of the tent, and attempted to tear it down on top of the inhabitants.

Really Bryant, you surprise me more and more each day.

As far as the footage you say you saw, why did it not become public??? There was a hefty reward offered for just such footage.
There has been no claims, other than by certain members of MSM, of any "nasty" acts at TP rallies.......at least none that have any real proof such as the proof we have for Occupy, the Wisconsin rallies, the immigration rallies in AZ, and now this.

Quit trying to make excuses. Really the whole "they did something somewhat, almost, quit possibly like this, so it makes this okay" is getting really tiresome. I thought that crap ended in junior high.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down