Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Terrorism Delusion

2 posters

Go down

The Terrorism Delusion Empty The Terrorism Delusion

Post by Miles1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:27 pm

The Terrorism Delusion:America’s Overwrought Response to September 11 (PDF file)

Makes for some interesting reading....
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

The Terrorism Delusion Empty Re: The Terrorism Delusion

Post by Marconius Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:38 am

Good read.

After it happened, I told my friends and family that the very best thing we coulda done was act as if it never happened. Go on with life as it was before and build the towers back exactly as they were before.

What we did was one of the biggest travesties to freedom in tUSA.

Sad thing is that the US citizenry were sold a bill of goods through the use of fear, that same old trick we use to get everything you don't need passed, passed(like the new health care act), to enact new laws to keep us safe. If the governmental entities responsible would have done their jobs, 9/11 woulda never happened. Hell, if we didn't fuck with other people's countries, this woulda never happened.

Anyway, who really cares??? It should be obvious to you by now that when government fucks up and drops the ball, our answer is to create more government. The idiocy never stops.

as a note, I was pro-Iraq. That was more selfish than anything else. Most of us that left the job undone the first time, always wanted to go back and get that bastard.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down