Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016, Da Movie

2 posters

Go down

2016, Da Movie Empty 2016, Da Movie

Post by Marconius Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 am

That's right folks, approx 60 days after release, the movie 2016 is now on youtube. The link is provided if anyone wants to watch it. I have not yet watched it, but plan to. Of course I am going into this with a grain of salt, but will also keep an open mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mscvdioSb0w
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

2016, Da Movie Empty Re: 2016, Da Movie

Post by Miles1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:33 am

Marconius wrote:That's right folks, approx 60 days after release, the movie 2016 is now on youtube. The link is provided if anyone wants to watch it. I have not yet watched it, but plan to. Of course I am going into this with a grain of salt, but will also keep an open mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mscvdioSb0w

Will expect a movie review when you are finished so :-P

Taking a look, it's sitting at a 29% score on rottentomatoes.com, but then again that doesn't mean much, is just a case of which side gets in early with the ballot-stuffing.... Might have a look at it myself if I have time.
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 am

It was pulled by Lion's Gate. I did get it cached though and watched it, with my wife last night.

It is about anti-colonialism and the false idea of neo-colonialism and President Obama's feelings on the matter and how it has affected the choices he has made.

It was ok.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum