Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey GM......Way to Go!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hey GM......Way to Go!!!! Empty Hey GM......Way to Go!!!!

Post by Marconius Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Yes people, it is true. GM is going bankrupt again. Yep, that government handout really changed matters. So much so, I am hoping they do it again. When will the sleepers wake up??? When will they realize that unless property is earned, that property means nothing. We always take care of that in which we earn. We never take care of gifts. Of course, by all means keep with the handouts and think that you are doing some good. If that is what makes you sleep at night, just think that we can keep throwing money at things and they will get better. Nothing has ever gotten better by throwing money at it.

Right now, government is losing their ass off on the market value of the 500,000,000 shares of GM stock. Bought at about $53/share, it is now at about $20/share. Oh this is great. Is there no end to the idiots that run my country??? Better yet, is there any end to the idiots that elect (and re-elect) them??? If our current Admin gets re-elected (and considering the idiot running against, it's possible), then we will get what we asked for. Pretty sad when the worst Admin in the nation's history "ain't that bad".........idiots.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoodhill/2012/08/15/general-motors-is-headed-for-bankruptcy-again/
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Hey GM......Way to Go!!!! Empty Re: Hey GM......Way to Go!!!!

Post by Bryant Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:38 pm

I wonder why they're having trouble. Just bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze (the Jeep is down until I can afford the Chevy 5.3L V8 swap Smile ), so far I really like the car. Its price was decent (still about 1.5x the price of a Nissan) and it seems to be very well built (the opposite of the Nissan). The new Camero and the Corvettes are sick as well.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Bryant wrote:I wonder why they're having trouble. Just bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze (the Jeep is down until I can afford the Chevy 5.3L V8 swap Smile ), so far I really like the car. Its price was decent (still about 1.5x the price of a Nissan) and it seems to be very well built (the opposite of the Nissan). The new Camero and the Corvettes are sick as well.

GM holds an approx. 18 percent market share (actually around 17.7) so that is more than profitable companies like Ford and Toyota. In fact, with global military contracts, GM moves more vehicles than either Ford or Toyota. Difference is the bloated pensions. As long as we feel entitled to 40 years pension on 20 years of work, that's the way it's gonna be.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum