Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two New Forums Added

Go down

Two New Forums Added Empty Two New Forums Added

Post by Bryant Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:46 pm

I added two new forums under the Whatever's Clever section of the discussion board. The first, World History, is dedicated to discussing foreign or global scale historical topics that would otherwise not be appropriate under other pre-existing forums. The second, American History, was created for the same purpose as the World History forum, with the obvious difference being its limited to events the primarily impacted North America. I think these two threads will provide a homage to the venue some of us first met on (the old Myspace History forums) and provide a great venue for discussing our past. I look forward to many intriguing discussions.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two New Forums Added Empty Re: Two New Forums Added

Post by Bryant Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am

I've since also added a 'Current Events' forum. I wanted to post a story on a potential new agricultural staple that some investors plan to start growing in the Central Valley, but I couldn't figure out which forum it would actually fit in (its not really political, nor was it particularly science oriented). To solve this problem I simply created a new forum.

Am I getting carried away adding forums, or do you think we're at a good level? Are there any other forums that I should add?
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 am

Added a 'humor' forum upon request. Should be a fun place to kick back and exchange some light humor.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum