Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf states plan medical tests to block 'gays'

3 posters

Go down

Gulf states plan medical tests to block 'gays' Empty Gulf states plan medical tests to block 'gays'

Post by Dennis324 Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:20 am

(LONDON DAILY MAIL) A medical test being developed by Kuwait will be used to ‘detect’ homosexuals and prevent them from entering the country – or any of the Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC), according to a Kuwaiti government official.

GCC member countries – Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates – already deem homosexual acts unlawful.

This controversial stance is being toughened, with members of the LGBT community stopped at the border and banned from entering the country, according to Yousouf Mindkar, the director of public health at the Kuwaiti health ministry.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/gulf-states-plan-medical-tests-to-block-gays/#bfIOUaXlFGjGohmx.99

A test to detect gays?  A medical test?  scratch 

Think they'll catch any?

You know, this will be interesting because "IF" there is a gay gene...they may catch it.  However what happens if they ban people with this so-called gene and the people aren't actually gay after all?  Personally I don't believe there is a gay gene.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Gulf states plan medical tests to block 'gays' Empty Re: Gulf states plan medical tests to block 'gays'

Post by Sir Pun Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Sounds like pseudo- science to me

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Gulf states plan medical tests to block 'gays' Empty Re: Gulf states plan medical tests to block 'gays'

Post by Dennis324 Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:28 am

Yep.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:04 am

I always think that the kind of people who are in favour of and propose using tests like that would be extremely uncomfortable if it was ever suggested that they take the test themselves.... :-)

And yeah, pseudo-science, this "test" would be about as reliable and effective as "praying the gay away" is....
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:42 am

Gulf states plan medical tests to block 'gays' Nazi-antropology-230x300
 Reminds me of the 'tests' Nazis used to determine of someone was on "Jewish" descent.

I do believe that homosexuality is a "choice' despite what we are being brainwashed to think these days.  Prayer in and of itself may help, I dunno.  Cant hurt.  But ultimately the choice belongs to the individual.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down