Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bama and Ole Miss

3 posters

Go down

Bama and Ole Miss Empty Bama and Ole Miss

Post by Marconius Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:51 am

I don't know if I am gonna get to watch this game. LSU/UGA plays at a similar time.

Anyway, I don't like what I have seen from the Tide this year. It seems they have not yet built good team chemistry. I know they lost some guys to the league, but I thought they had enough leaders left. I am not privy to all the inside info like Dennis is, but it seems to me that they lack leaders. AJ can't do it all. If they play like they have during the first three games, Bama loses. I know, I know, they beat A&M. Sorry people, but A&M is vastly overrated this year due to Manziel's talent. Ole Miss is actually a better team than A&M and will show it as the season progresses. Ole Miss is young and talented.

Prediction:

Bama will flounder for a half. Ole Miss will come close, but will be overwhelmed by the situation due to youth. Bama squeeks by and this game is the catalyst for Bama to find itself and start to roll. Final score: 21-17 Bama.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Bama and Ole Miss Empty Re: Bama and Ole Miss

Post by Sir Pun Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Bama by 3

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Marconius wrote:I don't know if I am gonna get to watch this game. LSU/UGA plays at a similar time.

Anyway, I don't like what I have seen from the Tide this year. It seems they have not yet built good team chemistry. I know they lost some guys to the league, but I thought they had enough leaders left. I am not privy to all the inside info like Dennis is, but it seems to me that they lack leaders. AJ can't do it all. If they play like they have during the first three games, Bama loses.
That's pretty much how I see it as well.  From what I can tell there isn't much leadership.  And AJ is scrambling for his life, which affects his play.  The rbs cant run because the o-line isn't opening up holes like they did last year.  (We have a new O-line coach, so....)  The secondary is weak man.  Talented but inexperienced and good qbs are carving them up like a roast.

The A&M game means nothing because A&M's defense is terrible.

Ole Miss is tougher.  I wont be shocked if Bama loses this one.  And if it does, expect the fan base to scream 'bloody murder'.

We have a lot of talent.  No one wants to believe me here at home but this may not be our year.  Maybe next year.  Until then...

Bama and Ole Miss Fart
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Bama and Ole Miss Empty Bama shuts out Ole Miss!

Post by Dennis324 Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 am

Bama and Ole Miss Bilde?Site=TL&Date=20130928&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=130929723&Ref=AR&Profile=1016&MaxW=445&border=0

Perhaps the message was sent on the first series of the game when Ha Ha Clinton-Dix sent Ole Miss freshman Laquon Treadwell head over hells and inches short of a first down.

Or it could have been the next series when on a third and two Alabama showed blitz and Rebels quarterback had trouble audibling with a frenzied Bryant-Denny Stadium thundering down on Bo Wallace’s and his pass went incomplete.

Or maybe it was the next series when freshman cornerback Eddie Jackson nabbed his first career interception.
There were many moments that portended Alabama’s stranglehold on Ole Miss’s hurry-up no-huddle offense that turned in to hurry-up no-points offense.

Alabama frustrated Bo Wallace all night, disguising coverages, knocking his passes away and generally letting him know they didn’t appreciate the “disrespect” he showed its defense when saying the Crimson Tide could be scored on.
Link

Wow, where has this Bama team been all year?   Our Offense didn't play well in the 1st half but turned it on in the 2nd.  And the Defense played inspired football all night long.  THIS is the defense I'd been looking for since day 1.  I guess the Ole Miss qb wont be giving out bulletin-board material anymore.  Heh heh heh.Bama and Ole Miss 3716983487
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:21 pm

I rly didnt expect much from ole miss actually

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down