Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Rant

4 posters

Go down

Personal Rant Empty Personal Rant

Post by Marconius Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Title says it all:

I am so damn tired of attitudes here in Cali. Why do these people never take accountability for themselves??? What am I saying you might ask. I am talking about things here on the job. When things go wrong, the first thing I hear is a chorus of, "It wasn't me!!!" or "It wasn't my fault!!!". I put certain individuals in charge of certain aspects of the job, and when that individual's task isn't done properly, the person I put to supervise always wants to shift the friggin' blame. What the hell is up with that???

For those that say, "Well that is normal and found everywhere." I say you are dead wrong. I have been doing this for a long time and in many different places, I have never, ever seen it like it is out here on the west coast. This is a complete 180 from the people you meet in the Gulf area.

To make matters worse, there isn't a damn thing I can do about the incompetence. With Friggin union rules, regs and policies, these guys can screw the job all to hell, day in and day out, and I can't do a damn thing about it. I would love to get a few more trustworthy individuals out here, but the one or two that I have(and two is pushing it)are already pushed to the limit.

To make matters worse, I have never been around so many MFer's who want to talk over you when you try to tell them what it is you want. STFU and listen for a moment you fuckers. Maybe then you won't fuck things up all the time.

I swear these people act like a bunch of friggin teenagers. Grow up and get a pair!!!

This job was supposed to last 12 weeks. I am now on my 14th week and it looks like we have 5 more ahead of us.......friggin great. I love my client, but I hate the workers they send out.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Personal Rant Empty Re: Personal Rant

Post by Marconius Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Yeah, it's been a bad damn day!!!!
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Stupid MFers!

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Why can't they be fired? Incompetence and insubordination (arguing with you) are damn good reasons to get rid of them.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:46 am

Union lawsuits will follow......like always.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:48 am

Sir Pun wrote:Stupid MFers!
Smartass Rolling Eyes

j/k
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Marconius wrote:Union lawsuits will follow......like always.
Just what I was gonna say.  Unions are too strong.  Maybe you need to find a Union Buster?  Big risk though.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:04 pm

I'm pro-union, but thats not what they're there for. The purpose of the union is to protect employees against abusive employers, not to protect the lazy or incompetent.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:18 am

Bryant wrote:
I'm pro-union, but thats not what they're there for.  The purpose of the union is to protect employees against abusive employers, not to protect the lazy or incompetent.
You are 60 years to late to join the party. The time of unions protecting the worker hae long come and gone.

As a public employee, you should have no union........I mean you trust government. Nah, that was to simple. Public unions are however, a conflict of interests......especially when you have government sitting on both sides of the bargaining table.

Unions are now about political cloat and have more power than management. That is beyond counterproductive. You will learn this in time young grasshopper. It is very nice being naive though.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:36 am

Bingo marc

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:18 am

Yeah, at one time Unions did a lot of good things for the American worker.  But we have labor laws now (thanks in part to unions).

Problem is that the mob got involved with the unions.  They began to see how powerful they could be and have since tried to manipulate business.  This has hurt business and the economy and has led to many businesses moving away. I know this happened with Gulf States in Tuscaloosa.  The people got talked into striking for higher wages and the owner moved his plant out of Tuscaloosa.  Lots of folks lost their jobs as a result.  But do you think the Mob cared?  Or the union bosses?  They were already rich from union dues.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum