Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBS News: Pentagon Preparing for Cruise Missile Attack on Syrian Government Forces

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CBS News: Pentagon Preparing for Cruise Missile Attack on Syrian Government Forces - Page 3 Empty Re: CBS News: Pentagon Preparing for Cruise Missile Attack on Syrian Government Forces

Post by Sir Pun Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:28 pm

U know miles, this the third time ive seen that today, and the first time i realized it was from the onion. Just sounded like a smartass piece.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

CBS News: Pentagon Preparing for Cruise Missile Attack on Syrian Government Forces - Page 3 Empty Re: CBS News: Pentagon Preparing for Cruise Missile Attack on Syrian Government Forces

Post by Dennis324 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 pm

I guess Russia has moved its fleet into the Med by now.  Obama dumbfounded me and many people when he said his goal was not regime change.  We've lost any element of surprise.  Great Britain and our allies are pulling out of this thing I think and now Obama stands alone.  Will he drag us into yet another war?
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 pm

And intel is alrdy saying we lost track of the chem weapons, which im sure have all been dispersed, along with whatever the hell else hes been able to haul out of his palace and command quarters, and tons of time to establish a plan of what to do afterwards, and how to reestablish communications, and what to do if you couldnt reestablish them, and just all the time in the world to get out of damascus.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3