Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable"

5 posters

Go down

Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable" Empty Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable"

Post by Marconius Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:07 am

Yes sir people. Your militarized police came down on these people in full battle rattle.

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/city-of-arlington-swat-raid-on-peaceful-organic-farmers-is-a-big-budget-bust/

You know, I know I work for the oil companies. I know I blow off many things like the global warming hysteria. I know I have not much respect for failed tech like large scale wind and solar. Truth is, I do desire sustainability. I do want clean energy. I just don't want gubment telling me, and all other free peoples, what is best for us. We know what is best for us and what is best for us is not some gubment endorsed, global conglomerate scheme to separate us from what is in our wallet along with the freedoms we should be enjoying.

Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable" 3535389028 Call me a true liberal or a true progressive. I believe in liberty of individuals. I believe that the individual is indeed the world's smallest minority. I believe in progress. I believe that progress always starts and ends with the individual and not by returning power to gubment. To me, these modern day "liberals" or "progressives" or whatever the hell else is trendy to call them, are stupid to the extreme. They are not liberal and they are not progressive. They just want someone else to make decisions for them and lead them wherever it is they need to go. Lead yourselves people. Quit trusting in gubment to know what is best for you.
Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable" 3998512566 
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable" Empty Re: Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable"

Post by Marconius Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:27 am

Title should have said "does not want".
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable" Empty Re: Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable"

Post by Bryant Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Sounds a lot like the State of Texas looking for an excuse to harass hippies to me. I don't think this can be reasonably extrapolated up.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Happens in every state. Posted several from several states, including Cali, since the birth of this forum. They follow federal regs to conduct warrantless searches. I even posted a topic about that about a month ago.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Marconius wrote:Yes sir people. Your militarized police came down on these people in full battle rattle.

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/city-of-arlington-swat-raid-on-peaceful-organic-farmers-is-a-big-budget-bust/

You know, I know I work for the oil companies. I know I blow off many things like the global warming hysteria. I know I have not much respect for failed tech like large scale wind and solar. Truth is, I do desire sustainability. I do want clean energy. I just don't want gubment telling me, and all other free peoples, what is best for us. We know what is best for us and what is best for us is not some gubment endorsed, global conglomerate scheme to separate us from what is in our wallet along with the freedoms we should be enjoying.
Yeah, that sort of stuff needs to be left up to Free Enterprise.  Problem is this administration has enacted (or continued) restrictions that prevent business from thriving.  So its very unlikely that free enterprise is going to come up with any real solutions. 
Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable" 3535389028 Call me a true liberal or a true progressive. I believe in liberty of individuals. I believe that the individual is indeed the world's smallest minority. I believe in progress. I believe that progress always starts and ends with the individual and not by returning power to gubment. To me, these modern day "liberals" or "progressives" or whatever the hell else is trendy to call them, are stupid to the extreme. They are not liberal and they are not progressive. They just want someone else to make decisions for them and lead them wherever it is they need to go. Lead yourselves people. Quit trusting in gubment to know what is best for you.
Just some more proof that Gubment does want "sustainable" 3998512566 
I wouldn't say you are a liberal...or a Progressive.  But a Libertarian...not as bad as Ron Paul or John Stossel though.  But you aren't an evil Progressive.  Lol!  Bryant is most likely a liberal and, though I disagree on a variety of issues with him, there's nothing wrong with that in my book.  I'm probably more in the line of a Pat Robertson / Billy Graham Conservative.  Miles is a Leprichaun poking fun at all of us and stirring the pot a wee bit.  Wink  And I'm not sure, but Dod seems to be in a transition phase politically.  He's leaning toward Libertarianism I think, but isn't drinking the Kool-Aid completely yet.  Wink

I agree with Libertarians on a lot of issues, particularly the stuff you wrote above.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:16 am

Dennis324 wrote:Miles is a Leprichaun poking fun at all of us and stirring the pot a wee bit.  Wink 
I take offence at that. It's "LeprEchaun", at least get the spelling right!
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:24 am

Standard fair these days. Your not innocent until the guys with guns decide you are

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:21 am

Miles1 wrote:
Dennis324 wrote:Miles is a Leprichaun poking fun at all of us and stirring the pot a wee bit.  Wink 
I take offence at that. It's "LeprEchaun", at least get the spelling right!
Hey...I can spell ok?

(I just cant type).  lol!
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down