Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandwich Deathmatch

4 posters

Go down

Sandwich Deathmatch Empty Sandwich Deathmatch

Post by Miles1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 am

I know you guys aren't huge fans of the HuffPost, but this one is important:

America's Best Regional Sandwich: A HuffPost Deathmatch

So, vote early and often!

:-P

Only one I've eaten there was the cheesesteak and that was in seattle not phillly so probably not the "real deal"...
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Sandwich Deathmatch Empty Re: Sandwich Deathmatch

Post by Dennis324 Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 am

I love a Philly Cheesesteak. One of my favorites.,  But I had to go with the Po'Boy.  Man, its hard to beat that.  Smile
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 pm

Man, y'alls need to try a TriTip sandwich from Mo's in Pismo.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Bryant wrote:Man, y'alls need to try a TriTip sandwich from Mo's in Pismo.

Tri-tip is good, but it can't beat a 1/2 & 1/2 poboy. 1/2 shrimp and 1/2 oyster. Soft shell crab poboys are awesome too. Muffalattas ain't bad, but poboys are king of them all. Need to book a trip to NOLA or anywhere else in south LA and get one. Only thing we take seriously, besides Tiger football, is food. We still da kings o dat yeah!!!

Besides, Rancho Nipomo has the best Tri-tip sandwich I ever had!!! Deli sliced tri-tip cooked to perfection over an open flame brick grill!!!
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:20 am

Marconius wrote:
Tri-tip is good, but it can't beat a 1/2 & 1/2 poboy. 1/2 shrimp and 1/2 oyster. Soft shell crab poboys are awesome too. Muffalattas ain't bad, but poboys are king of them all. Need to book a trip to NOLA or anywhere else in south LA and get one. Only thing we take seriously, besides Tiger football, is food. We still da kings o dat yeah!!!

Besides, Rancho Nipomo has the best Tri-tip sandwich I ever had!!! Deli sliced tri-tip cooked to perfection over an open flame brick grill!!!

Bastards. Now you got my stomach rumbling so much the guy at the next desk is looking strangely at me here :-P
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Bryant wrote:Man, y'alls need to try a TriTip sandwich from Mo's in Pismo.

Yes.  Yes I do.  Smile
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Miles1 wrote:
Marconius wrote:

Bastards. Now you got my stomach rumbling so much the guy at the next desk is looking strangely at me here :-P

I gotta stay outta this thread myself. For some reason, my cholesterol came back sky high this year. Got put on Tricor. Gotta start watching what I eat.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Marconius wrote:
I gotta stay outta this thread myself. For some reason, my cholesterol came back sky high this year. Got put on Tricor. Gotta start watching what I eat.

Gotta treat yourself every now and then as well tho, so long as you don't do it too often. Everything in moderation including moderation!
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Miles1 wrote:
Marconius wrote:

Gotta treat yourself every now and then as well tho, so long as you don't do it too often. Everything in moderation including moderation!

Man, my cholesterol has always been good til this year, then it skyrocketed. I think it is because I forgot about my checkup until my wife told me about it 2 hours prior so I didn't fast. Doc said it was high enough that even the required fasting wouldn't have helped. We'll see next year.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum