Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good article from..........Salon.....gasp

4 posters

Go down

Good article from..........Salon.....gasp Empty Good article from..........Salon.....gasp

Post by Marconius Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:28 am

Yeah, most times Salon is a hack rag, but sometimes they do hit one outta the park.

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/07/%E2%80%9Cwhy_did_you_shoot_me_i_was_reading_a_book_the_new_warrior_cop_is_out_of_control/
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Good article from..........Salon.....gasp Empty Re: Good article from..........Salon.....gasp

Post by Sir Pun Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am

Bullock huh? And yeah i kept reading. With more and more examples of shit like this, it makes me wonder if the herd will ever look up from their grazing, and start demanding more prosecutions over shot likethis.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Good article from..........Salon.....gasp Empty Re: Good article from..........Salon.....gasp

Post by Marconius Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Biggest thing I took from it was the embarassment that I had to admit that I, like most, seem to look the other way when it happens to groups I am opposed to. That cannot happen.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:10 am

I never heard of Salon magazine.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:37 am

Marconius wrote:Yeah, most times Salon is a hack rag, but sometimes they do hit one outta the park.

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/07/%E2%80%9Cwhy_did_you_shoot_me_i_was_reading_a_book_the_new_warrior_cop_is_out_of_control/

I meant to post that article the other day, thanks for putting it up.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 am

Marconius wrote:Biggest thing I took from it was the embarassment that I had to admit that I, like most, seem to look the other way when it happens to groups I am opposed to. That cannot happen.
the biggest thing i struggle with is my perception of leos. Its like i dont want to view them all in the light, yet i do. I remind myself that many are good family men and just trying to keep the streets safe, but still i dont know if i just perceive there to be this certain air of authoritarianism in them, or if there is. I dont know if its their jobs that do it to them, or their training, or what, but its just this attitude of oh im authority, and demand instant and full compliance, no questions, tell it to the judge that comes through in soooooo many cases. Theye become like the biggest gang of all.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down